Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our oven cleanig in Hungerford
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- When your technician in Hungerford arrives on site just show them the cooker you need cleaned and they'll be on it. Make sure they have access to hot water and electricity as it's needed during the cleaning and inspection.
- The service starts with a detailed inspection of your kitchen appliance. The professional will inform you in case they notice a problem with it. They'll protect the work area with a drop cloth so as not to cause a mess.
- All removable parts are carefully detached. The oven door, glass (if possible), racks, trays, grill pans, and shelves are placed in a dip tank to soak.
- While the removed parts are immersed in detergent, your cleaner will treat the main part of the oven. That way we get to reach all nooks and crannies to remove baked-on food.
- Once the removable parts are scrubbed and the main body of the oven is treated, we’ll proceed with assembling the appliance back together. A quick functionality test is performed to ensure everything heats up and works properly.
Extra services in addition to oven cleaning in Hungerford
Hob and extractor cleaning
Yes, we can also clean your hob and extractor, which is a great addition to the oven cleaning service.
Additionally, we offer BBQ and grill cleaning services to you. We disassemble each part and clean it thoroughly.
We also provide cleaning services for all types of kitchen appliances. Among them are fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
We are experienced in cleaning AGA ranges and Rayburn ranges. You can trust us to do it properly and restore the shine of your special cooker.
Our team of experts can also offer a thorough range cooker cleaning. This is an effective way of prolonging the life of your kitchen appliance significantly.
Why choose Fantastic Services Hungerford for your cooker cleaning
We have designed our local oven cleaning services in Hungerford to be a little bit more fantastic. And here’s why they are a local favourite.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
It's timely and convenient
We will arrive promptly and resolve one of the most time-consuming home chores with ease.
Oven clean up to the Fantastic Services standard
All professionals deliver up-to-standard cleaning, reaching into every nook and cranny ensuring spotless applience.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Quickly book a local oven cleaner
Follow the steps above and arrange your service without even picking up your phone.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.