Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Ventnor
Our operatives can help you with hob, extractor, microwave cleaning and more.
- When your technician in Ventnor arrives on site just show them the cooker you need cleaned and they'll be on it. Make sure they have access to hot water and electricity as it's needed during the cleaning and inspection.
- The service starts with a detailed inspection of your kitchen appliance. The professional will inform you in case they notice a problem with it. They'll protect the work area with a drop cloth so as not to cause a mess.
- Then they'll take apart your oven, removing the parts that can be detached easily such as racks, grill pans, oven door, trays, shelves, and door glass. All these parts go in the cleaning tank to soak in the powerful cleaning solution that we use.
- The main body of the appliance is meticulously scrubbed by the technician. All burnt on oil and charred food is completely removed.
- When all of the parts have been cleaned thoroughly, the oven cleaner will assemble the oven and test the functionality after assembly.
Additional help you can get with your oven cleaning in Ventnor
Hob and extractor cleaning
As well as your oven, we can clean your hob and extractor as an additional service.
We offer you our barbecue and grill cleaning services. We remove the parts and clean them meticulously.
The oven cleaning technicians can also clean multiple kitchen appliances. It doesn't matter whether it's your dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, or microwave.
AGA and Rayburn cookers are also among our specialties. Get in touch if you own such a model, as we know how to properly clean them and restore their amazing looks.
We are familiar with all types of range cookers so you can expect fantastic results. Besides, a thorough cleaning every now and then can significantly prolong the life of your trusty range cooker.
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Ventnor
There are many reasons why our oven cleaners are a local favourite. Here are just a few.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
It's timely and convenient
We will arrive promptly and resolve one of the most time-consuming home chores with ease.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
No mess left behind
Your technician will take protective measures to ensure that the oven cleaning won't cause a mess in your kitchen.
Arrange a fully custom service in a few minutes
Quickly set up an oven cleaning service covering all your needs by going over our booking form.
Free oven Teflon cover
The technician will place a FREE oven Teflon cover in your oven as a gift. This will make the next cleaning easier.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.