Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Oven cleaning service in Portsmouth by local and skilled technicians
All cleaning products used during the cleaning are environmentally friendly and safe for your family.
- Take your cleaner to the cooking appliance and let them do their magic. (Please, provide them with access to hot running water and electricity as they'll need it to complete the service.)
- The oven technician will make sure the work area is protected. Your cooker will be inspected by the technician. They will check its condition and if it works properly. You will be notified if there're any issues. Then they will begin with the cleaning.
- From there, they will remove all the parts that can be detached from the oven. These include door glass, racks, grill pans, shelves, trays, and the oven door itself. They are placed in a dip tank to soak in a powerful cleaning agent.
- The professional technician will clean the main body of your appliance while the parts soak. That way they have access to the whole inside of your cooker.
- When the technician has cleaned and polished all of the parts of your oven, they will then assemble it and check its functionality, making sure that your appliance functions properly and heats up properly.
What else your oven cleaner in Portsmouth can do for you
Hob and extractor cleaning
Besides oven cleaning, we also offer hob and extractor cleaning services. Simply combine them!
Additionally, we offer BBQ and grill cleaning services to you. We disassemble each part and clean it thoroughly.
In addition, we can perform any type of cleaning of kitchen appliances. These include fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
If you have a RAYBURN or AGA, make sure you contact us due to our expertise at cleaning them. We will bring a fresh new look to your trusty cooker.
You can of course also benefit from our expert range cooker cleaning. We can make your appliance work better and last longer.
Why choose Fantastic Services Portsmouth for your cooker cleaning
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Reliable oven cleaners
Professionally trained and familiar with all types of cookers.
It's timely and convenient
We will arrive promptly and resolve one of the most time-consuming home chores with ease.
Deep cleaning achieving fantastic results
The most in-depth oven cleaning procedure in Portsmouth.
No mess left behind
Your technician will take protective measures to ensure that the oven cleaning won't cause a mess in your kitchen.
Quickly book a local oven cleaner
Follow the steps above and arrange your service without even picking up your phone.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.