Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we perform oven cleaning in Callington
Our expertly trained technicians can help you with any kitchen appliance, be it a freezer, fridge, microwave or hob.
- When your Callington oven technicians arrives show them your cooking appliance and they will handle the rest. The technician requires access to hot running water and electricity to complete the service.
- In order to protect the work area, the oven cleaner will cover it with a drop cloth. They'll proceed with an evaluation of your cooker. The cleaner will inspect its condition. If all is good, they will proceed to clean it. You will be notified in case there is a problem.
- Once ready, they will remove all detachable parts from the appliance such as the oven door, shelves, door glass, racks, grill, pans, and the trays. Everything goes in the dip tank with a strong eco-friendly cleaning solution.
- While the parts soak, the professional will scrub the main body of your appliance and remove oil spills and charred food.
- When the oven is perfectly clean, the cleaner will put the parts back in place and test the appliance to make sure it works as it should.
Complete your kitchen cleaning in Callington
Hob and extractor cleaning
Additionally, the technician can clean your hob and extractor and make them sparkle.
We can also clean your BBQ and grill, disassembling them and thoroughly cleaning them.
We also provide cleaning services for all types of kitchen appliances. Among them are fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Our services also cover AGA and RAYBURN cleaning. If you have such a cooker, please get in touch with us. We know how to properly clean them.
You can also book us for a comprehensive range cooker cleaning service. This is a great way to extend the lifetime of your kitchen appliance.
What makes our oven cleaning services fantastic
There are many reasons why our oven cleaners are a local favourite. Here are just a few.
Reliable oven cleaners
Professionally trained and familiar with all types of cookers.
It's timely and convenient
We will arrive promptly and resolve one of the most time-consuming home chores with ease.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Quickly book a local oven cleaner
Follow the steps above and arrange your service without even picking up your phone.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.