Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in St. Neots
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- A highly competent oven cleaning technician who is familiar with all types of cookers will be sent to your place in St. Neots to complete your service. Please make sure that they have access to hot water and electricity, they will handle the rest.
- As part of the service, the technician will inspect your cooker to determine its condition. They will tell you in case they notice any kind of issue. The technician will protect the area where the oven cleaning is taking place.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
What else your oven cleaner in St. Neots can do for you
Hob and extractor cleaning
Besides oven cleaning, we also offer hob and extractor cleaning services. Simply combine them!
You can also take advantage of our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble the parts and clean everything perfectly.
Our appliance cleaning services can extend to pretty much all types of home appliances. Besides your oven this includes your fridge, freezer, dishwasher, dryer, microwave oven and washing machine. All appliances are inspected and deeply cleaned.
We are experienced in cleaning AGA ranges and Rayburn ranges. You can trust us to do it properly and restore the shine of your special cooker.
Our range cooker cleaning services are also second to none. The operatives know their way around all major brand cookers like AGA, SMEG, Rangemaster, Everhot, Leisure, and others.
Here are some of the reasons to choose our oven cleaning services
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
Convenient and timely
Our prompt arrival and hassle-free service takes care of one of the most time-consuming chores around the house.
Deep cleaning achieving fantastic results
The most in-depth oven cleaning procedure in St. Neots.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
Arrange a fully custom service in a few minutes
Quickly set up an oven cleaning service covering all your needs by going over our booking form.
A complimentary Teflon mat
We'll gift you a Teflon liner that protects the bottom of your oven or the grill racks to ensure easier cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.