Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Kettering
Fantastic Services works with trained local franchisees who have the know-how to carry out professional oven valeting services.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Kettering who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- All removable parts are carefully detached. The oven door, glass (if possible), racks, trays, grill pans, and shelves are placed in a dip tank to soak.
- While the removed parts are immersed in detergent, your cleaner will treat the main part of the oven. That way we get to reach all nooks and crannies to remove baked-on food.
- Once the removable parts are scrubbed and the main body of the oven is treated, we’ll proceed with assembling the appliance back together. A quick functionality test is performed to ensure everything heats up and works properly.
Complete your kitchen cleaning in Kettering
Hob and extractor cleaning
You read that right, we can clean your hob and extractor as well. It's a great addition to your oven cleaning.
BBQ and grill cleaning
You can also use our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble and clean everything meticulously.
We also provide cleaning services for all types of kitchen appliances. Among them are fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
AGA and Rayburn cleaning
You can also depend on us to clean your AGA and RAYBURN ranges as well. We will make your cooker look brand new.
Range cooker cleaning
Our range cooker cleaning services are also second to none. The operatives know their way around all major brand cookers like AGA, SMEG, Rangemaster, Everhot, Leisure, and others.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Kettering
There are many reasons why our oven cleaners are a local favourite. Here are just a few.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
Easy and convenient
Your oven cleaning will be resolved quickly with a prompt arrival and a hassle-free service.
Deep cleaning achieving fantastic results
The most in-depth oven cleaning procedure in Kettering.
No mess, no stress
There is no need to book a kitchen cleaning after us as we ensure everything is spotless after the oven clean.
Easy to arrange
You can book our oven cleaning service online 24/7 so just enter your postcode and follow the steps.
A free Teflon cover for you
As a customer you'll get a Teflon cover used for capturing dirth that accumulates while cooking as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.
Nearby places we serve
Book your oven cleaning in Kettering online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online