Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our oven cleanig in Dunstable
We work only with fume-free and eco-friendly detergents, so you don't have to worry about any risks to your health.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Dunstable who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- In addition, he will remove all possible parts from the oven such as door glass, racks, oven door, shelves, trays, and grill pans in order to place them in the dip tank.
- In the meantime, the technician will thoroughly scrub the main body of your appliance. Having clear access ensures all food residue is completely removed.
- When all parts are cleaned, the technician will assemble the appliance and test its function. They will make sure your oven works correctly and heats up properly.
Complete your kitchen cleaning in Dunstable
Hob and extractor cleaning
We also clean your hob and extractor, which makes for a great addition to your oven cleaning service.
Are you a grill and BBQ lover? Then you'll greatly benefit from our helpful services.
The Fantastic professionals can also clean kitchen appliances of any type. For example, fridges, freezers, microwaves, dishwashers, and washing machines.
Also, we offer AGA and Rayburn cleaning services, so if you have one of these cookers, make sure to book our expert services.
In addition, you can rely on us for complete range cooker cleaning. The professionals can treat all major brands like SMEG and AGA among other brands. A thorough clean can improve the energy efficiency of your kitchen applience
Why choose our oven cleaning services in Dunstable
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Dedicated oven cleaners
The technicians are well-versed in all types of cookers and are always ready to assist.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
Free Teflon mat with your oven cleaning service
An oven Teflon mat is provided for free with each service, protecting your oven from acumulating baked-on food and oil
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.