Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What you get when you book professional oven cleaning in Putney
Our operatives can help you with hob, extractor, microwave cleaning and more.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Putney who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Once ready, they will remove all detachable parts from the appliance such as the oven door, shelves, door glass, racks, grill, pans, and the trays. Everything goes in the dip tank with a strong eco-friendly cleaning solution.
- While the parts soak, the professional will scrub the main body of your appliance and remove oil spills and charred food.
- When the oven is perfectly clean, the cleaner will put the parts back in place and test the appliance to make sure it works as it should.
What else your oven cleaner in Putney can do for you
Hob and extractor cleaning
How about we can clean your oven, hob, and extractor? We can make them shiny once again!
You can also use our grill and BBQ cleaning service. We take apart the units and clean them thoroughly.
In addition, we can perform any type of cleaning of kitchen appliances. These include fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
AGA and RAYBURN models are also among the models we specialise in cleaning. Please reach out to us if you have such a cooker since we know how to clean it correctly.
We can also provide complete range cooker cleaning services. This way it will last longer and it will work better.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Putney
We have designed our local oven cleaning services in Putney to be a little bit more fantastic. And here’s why they are a local favourite.
Reliable oven cleaners
Professionally trained and familiar with all types of cookers.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
A straightforward service arrangement
Easily hire a local oven cleaning team through our online booking feature.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you disassemble the entire appliance as part of the oven cleaning service?
Only some parts. Everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank is taken out. The rest of the cooker is scrubbed manually. We don’t clean around the electrical parts of the oven, as there’s a lot of wiring, and moisture can damage the appliance.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.