Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Our oven cleanig in Lee
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- Please ensure that the operative has access to electricity and hot running water. When they arrive, simply show them to your kitchen and they'll start preparing the area.
- The cleaner will take a closer look at your stove and examine it to determine if it functions properly. They will notify you in case there's a problem. In case it’s all good, they will proceed with the cleaning procedure.
- From there, they will remove all the parts that can be detached from the oven. These include door glass, racks, grill pans, shelves, trays, and the oven door itself. They are placed in a dip tank to soak in a powerful cleaning agent.
- The professional technician will clean the main body of your appliance while the parts soak. That way they have access to the whole inside of your cooker.
- When the technician has cleaned and polished all of the parts of your oven, they will then assemble it and check its functionality, making sure that your appliance functions properly and heats up properly.
Additional cleaning that we can do for you in Lee
Hob and extractor cleaning
We also clean your hob and extractor, which makes for a great addition to your oven cleaning service.
BBQ and grill cleaning
As part of our service portfolio, we also offer BBQ and grill cleaning. We disassemble the parts and clean everything meticulously.
Also, any kitchen appliance can be cleaned by the technician. Items such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwave ovens, and washing machines.
AGA and Rayburn cleaning
Our expert technicians can also clean ranges from AGA, RAYBURN and other brands. No matter what your cooker is, we will make it shine
Range cooker cleaning
Our team of experts can also offer a thorough range cooker cleaning. This is an effective way of prolonging the life of your kitchen appliance significantly.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Lee
Find out why we are a local favourite. Here is a list of benefits you receive from our oven cleaning services.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
Easy and convenient
Your oven cleaning will be resolved quickly with a prompt arrival and a hassle-free service.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Quickly book a local oven cleaner
Follow the steps above and arrange your service without even picking up your phone.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.
Nearby places we serve
Book your oven cleaning in Lee online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online