Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we perform oven cleaning in Dalston
Our expertly trained technicians can help you with any kitchen appliance, be it a freezer, fridge, microwave or hob.
- When the technician is at your doorstep take them to your kitchen and make sure to provide easy access to electricity and hot running water.
- Before the service the professional oven cleaner will inspect your kitchen appliance carefully. If they find any faults, they will inform you. The oven cleaning professional will cover the work area with a drop cloth so that it is protected during the cleaning process.
- From there, they will remove all the parts that can be detached from the oven. These include door glass, racks, grill pans, shelves, trays, and the oven door itself. They are placed in a dip tank to soak in a powerful cleaning agent.
- The professional technician will clean the main body of your appliance while the parts soak. That way they have access to the whole inside of your cooker.
- When the technician has cleaned and polished all of the parts of your oven, they will then assemble it and check its functionality, making sure that your appliance functions properly and heats up properly.
Get much more than a simple oven cleaning in Dalston
Hob and extractor cleaning
Yes, we can also clean your hob and extractor, which is a great addition to the oven cleaning service.
BBQ and grill cleaning
Are you fond of cooking outside? Then our BBQ and grill cleaning service will prove very helpful.
We also provide cleaning services for all types of kitchen appliances. Among them are fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
AGA and Rayburn cleaning
We also offer AGA and RAYBURN cleaning services. If you have either of these models, make sure to contact us and we will make your cooker all nice and shiny once again.
Range cooker cleaning
In addition, you can rely on us for complete range cooker cleaning. The professionals can treat all major brands like SMEG and AGA among other brands. A thorough clean can improve the energy efficiency of your kitchen applience
Benefits of having a clean oven with Fantastic Services
We offer a wide range of benefits for you with our oven cleaning services. Here are a few reasons why we are a local favorite.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
Timely and convenient
You can expect a prompt arrival and swift hassle-free service that solves one of the most time-consuming home chores.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
We keep it tidy
The Fantastic professional keeps the surrounding area clean and protected, so we won't dirty up your kitchen.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
You get a Teflon liner as a gift
When we're done with the cleaning, the professional will give you a Teflon mat as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.
Nearby places we serve
Book your oven cleaning in Dalston online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online