Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we do oven cleaning in Clapham
We aim to deliver a first-class cleaning by following a professional model of standards and excellence.
- A highly competent oven cleaning technician who is familiar with all types of cookers will be sent to your place in Clapham to complete your service. Please make sure that they have access to hot water and electricity, they will handle the rest.
- As part of the service, the technician will inspect your cooker to determine its condition. They will tell you in case they notice any kind of issue. The technician will protect the area where the oven cleaning is taking place.
- Afterward, they will remove all parts that are detachable from the oven. Such as the trays, grill pans, glass shelves, oven door, and racks. Every part is placed in a dip tank to soak in a nature-friendly cleaning solution.
- The expert technician will scrub the main body to ensure all nooks and crannies are cleaned.
- As soon as all parts have been thoroughly cleaned and polished, your technician will assemble and test your oven. They'll make sure that the appliance works correctly and heats up normally.
A complete range of kitchen cleaning services we can help you with
Hob and extractor cleaning
You read that right, we can clean your hob and extractor as well. It's a great addition to your oven cleaning.
We offer you our barbecue and grill cleaning services. We remove the parts and clean them meticulously.
Also, any kitchen appliance can be cleaned by the technician. Items such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwave ovens, and washing machines.
If you have a RAYBURN or AGA, make sure you contact us due to our expertise at cleaning them. We will bring a fresh new look to your trusty cooker.
Besides cleaning regular cookers, we also perform comprehensive range stove cleaning. This will make your appliance more efficient and it can even prolong its life.
Why choose our oven cleaning services in Clapham
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
Easy and convenient
Your oven cleaning will be resolved quickly with a prompt arrival and a hassle-free service.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
No mess left behind
Your technician will take protective measures to ensure that the oven cleaning won't cause a mess in your kitchen.
Easy to arrange
You can book our oven cleaning service online 24/7 so just enter your postcode and follow the steps.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.