Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What you get when you book professional oven cleaning in Brent
We aim to deliver a first-class cleaning by following a professional model of standards and excellence.
- A fully equipped and experienced local cleaner will come to your address in Brent. Show them your stove and let them do the rest. Also, please make sure that they have access to running hot water and electricity.
- Your oven cleaner will inspect your cooker to determine its condition before they start cleaning. You will be informed in case they notice something wrong with it. The technician will cover the work area with a drop cloth.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
Additional kitchen cleaning for impeccable results in Brent
Hob and extractor cleaning
If you'd like, you can include hob and extractor cleaning in your oven cleaning. We can make them look brand new too.
You love cooking outdoors? We're here to help you with our BBQ and grill cleaning services.
Additionally, you can hire us to clean any kitchen appliance. Such as dishwashers, microwaves, fridges, freezers, etc.
Additionally, we are familiar with AGA and RAYBURN ranges. You can hire us to clean your special cooker professionally.
In addition, you can rely on us for complete range cooker cleaning. The professionals can treat all major brands like SMEG and AGA among other brands. A thorough clean can improve the energy efficiency of your kitchen applience
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Brent
We offer more than just oven cleaning services. Here's why we're a local favourite.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
Convenient and timely
Our prompt arrival and hassle-free service takes care of one of the most time-consuming chores around the house.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
No mess left behind
Your technician will take protective measures to ensure that the oven cleaning won't cause a mess in your kitchen.
Customise and book local oven cleaners easily
Just give us our post code and follow the instructions onscreen.
A free Teflon cover for you
As a customer you'll get a Teflon cover used for capturing dirth that accumulates while cooking as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.