Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Bexleyheath
All cleaning products used during the cleaning are environmentally friendly and safe for your family.
- When the technician is at your doorstep take them to your kitchen and make sure to provide easy access to electricity and hot running water.
- Before the service the professional oven cleaner will inspect your kitchen appliance carefully. If they find any faults, they will inform you. The oven cleaning professional will cover the work area with a drop cloth so that it is protected during the cleaning process.
- From there, they will remove all the parts that can be detached from the oven. These include door glass, racks, grill pans, shelves, trays, and the oven door itself. They are placed in a dip tank to soak in a powerful cleaning agent.
- The professional technician will clean the main body of your appliance while the parts soak. That way they have access to the whole inside of your cooker.
- When the technician has cleaned and polished all of the parts of your oven, they will then assemble it and check its functionality, making sure that your appliance functions properly and heats up properly.
A complete range of kitchen cleaning services we can help you with
Hob and extractor cleaning
That's right, we can also clean your hob and extractor. It's a nice addition to your oven cleaning.
You love cooking outdoors? We're here to help you with our BBQ and grill cleaning services.
Additionally, you can hire us to clean any kitchen appliance. Such as dishwashers, microwaves, fridges, freezers, etc.
We are experienced in cleaning AGA ranges and Rayburn ranges. You can trust us to do it properly and restore the shine of your special cooker.
We can also provide you with an effective range cooker cleaning. This is one of the best ways to prolong the life of your kitchen appliance and make it work more efficiently.
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Bexleyheath
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Professional oven cleaners
Professionally trained, knowledgeable, and skilled.
Convenient to schedule
We'll arrive on time and ensure a hassle-free experience that solves one of the most time-consuming household chores.
Deep cleaning achieving fantastic results
The most in-depth oven cleaning procedure in Bexleyheath.
We keep it tidy
The Fantastic professional keeps the surrounding area clean and protected, so we won't dirty up your kitchen.
Easy to arrange
You can book our oven cleaning service online 24/7 so just enter your postcode and follow the steps.
Free Teflon mat with your oven cleaning service
An oven Teflon mat is provided for free with each service, protecting your oven from acumulating baked-on food and oil
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.