Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we perform oven cleaning in Barnet
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- A highly competent oven cleaning technician who is familiar with all types of cookers will be sent to your place in Barnet to complete your service. Please make sure that they have access to hot water and electricity, they will handle the rest.
- As part of the service, the technician will inspect your cooker to determine its condition. They will tell you in case they notice any kind of issue. The technician will protect the area where the oven cleaning is taking place.
- All removable parts are carefully detached. The oven door, glass (if possible), racks, trays, grill pans, and shelves are placed in a dip tank to soak.
- While the removed parts are immersed in detergent, your cleaner will treat the main part of the oven. That way we get to reach all nooks and crannies to remove baked-on food.
- Once the removable parts are scrubbed and the main body of the oven is treated, we’ll proceed with assembling the appliance back together. A quick functionality test is performed to ensure everything heats up and works properly.
Upgrade your oven cleaning service in Barnet
Hob and extractor cleaning
That's right, we can also clean your hob and extractor. It's a nice addition to your oven cleaning.
We also provide BBQ and grill cleaning services. We disassemble all parts and clean them thoroughly.
In addition, you can book our services if you need any type of kitchen appliance cleaned. These include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
AGA and Rayburn cookers are also among our specialties. Get in touch if you own such a model, as we know how to properly clean them and restore their amazing looks.
Our team of experts can also offer a thorough range cooker cleaning. This is an effective way of prolonging the life of your kitchen appliance significantly.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Barnet
Using our oven cleaning services comes with a variety of benefits. Here are our top reasons for being the local favourite.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
Timely and convenient
You can expect a prompt arrival and swift hassle-free service that solves one of the most time-consuming home chores.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
No need to clean after us
We put in a lot of elbow grease. However, we ensure your kitchen cabinets and floor are shielded during the cleaning.
Easy to arrange
You can book our oven cleaning service online 24/7 so just enter your postcode and follow the steps.
Free Teflon mat with your oven cleaning service
An oven Teflon mat is provided for free with each service, protecting your oven from acumulating baked-on food and oil
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.