Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we do oven cleaning in Wigston
All local technicians aim to deliver a first-class cleaning by following the Fantastic Services' standards of service quality
- When your Wigston oven technicians arrives show them your cooking appliance and they will handle the rest. The technician requires access to hot running water and electricity to complete the service.
- In order to protect the work area, the oven cleaner will cover it with a drop cloth. They'll proceed with an evaluation of your cooker. The cleaner will inspect its condition. If all is good, they will proceed to clean it. You will be notified in case there is a problem.
- Once all detachable parts are removed from the oven (such as grill pans, racks, shelves, oven door, door glass and trays), he will put them in a dip tank to soak.
- During this time, the technician will scrub the main body of your appliance, ensuring all burnt food is scrubbed and the inside is left squeaky clean.
- Once your oven's parts are clean and shiny, the technician will assemble your appliance and make sure it is functioning properly. They will also verify that the appliance heats up normally.
It's not just oven cleaning that we do
Hob and extractor cleaning
Bringing your hob and extractor into the picture is a great addition to oven cleaning.
You love cooking outdoors? We're here to help you with our BBQ and grill cleaning services.
We can also handle any type of cooking appliance cleaning. Appliances like refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Our expert technicians can also clean ranges from AGA, RAYBURN and other brands. No matter what your cooker is, we will make it shine
We are familiar with all types of range cookers so you can expect fantastic results. Besides, a thorough cleaning every now and then can significantly prolong the life of your trusty range cooker.
Benefits of having a clean oven with Fantastic Services
There are many reasons why our oven cleaners are a local favourite. Here are just a few.
Professional oven cleaners
Professionally trained, knowledgeable, and skilled.
Timely and convenient
You can expect a prompt arrival and swift hassle-free service that solves one of the most time-consuming home chores.
No spot of grease left
During the cleaning process we ensure that every nook and cranny is taken care of.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Easy to arrange
You can book our oven cleaning service online 24/7 so just enter your postcode and follow the steps.
A free Teflon cover for you
As a customer you'll get a Teflon cover used for capturing dirth that accumulates while cooking as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.