Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect when you book a professional oven cleaning in Weymouth
All cleaners come equipped with portable dip tanks and professional fume free and eco-friendly detergents.
- We will match you with a professional in Weymouth to visit your place and complete the service. It’s important to provide them with access to hot water and electricity so they can complete the job.
- The service starts with a thorough test of your appliance. If it has any problems, the technician will alarm you. They'll place a drop cloth to protect the work area from splatters and splashes.
- From there, they will remove all the parts that can be detached from the oven. These include door glass, racks, grill pans, shelves, trays, and the oven door itself. They are placed in a dip tank to soak in a powerful cleaning agent.
- The professional technician will clean the main body of your appliance while the parts soak. That way they have access to the whole inside of your cooker.
- When the technician has cleaned and polished all of the parts of your oven, they will then assemble it and check its functionality, making sure that your appliance functions properly and heats up properly.
Extra services in addition to oven cleaning in Weymouth
Hob and extractor cleaning
As well as your oven, we can clean your hob and extractor as an additional service.
Are you fond of cooking outside? Then our BBQ and grill cleaning service will prove very helpful.
Also, any kitchen appliance can be cleaned by the technician. Items such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwave ovens, and washing machines.
Our services also cover AGA and RAYBURN cleaning. If you have such a cooker, please get in touch with us. We know how to properly clean them.
We are familiar with all types of range cookers so you can expect fantastic results. Besides, a thorough cleaning every now and then can significantly prolong the life of your trusty range cooker.
Why choose Fantastic Services Weymouth for your cooker cleaning
We offer a wide range of benefits for you with our oven cleaning services. Here are a few reasons why we are a local favorite.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
No mess left behind
Your technician will take protective measures to ensure that the oven cleaning won't cause a mess in your kitchen.
A straightforward service arrangement
Easily hire a local oven cleaning team through our online booking feature.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you disassemble the entire appliance as part of the oven cleaning service?
Only some parts. Everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank is taken out. The rest of the cooker is scrubbed manually. We don’t clean around the electrical parts of the oven, as there’s a lot of wiring, and moisture can damage the appliance.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.