Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
How we do oven cleaning in Blandford Forum
All local technicians aim to deliver a first-class cleaning by following the Fantastic Services' standards of service quality
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Blandford Forum who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- In addition, he will remove all possible parts from the oven such as door glass, racks, oven door, shelves, trays, and grill pans in order to place them in the dip tank.
- In the meantime, the technician will thoroughly scrub the main body of your appliance. Having clear access ensures all food residue is completely removed.
- When all parts are cleaned, the technician will assemble the appliance and test its function. They will make sure your oven works correctly and heats up properly.
We can do a lot more than just oven cleaning
Hob and extractor cleaning
How about we can clean your oven, hob, and extractor? We can make them shiny once again!
As part of our service portfolio, we also offer BBQ and grill cleaning. We disassemble the parts and clean everything meticulously.
In addition, you can book our services if you need any type of kitchen appliance cleaned. These include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
You can also depend on us to clean your AGA and RAYBURN ranges as well. We will make your cooker look brand new.
Having your range cooker cleaned completely by our professionals extends its life. It is a great way to enjoy it longer.
Here are some of the reasons to choose our oven cleaning services
Using our oven cleaning services comes with a variety of benefits. Here are our top reasons for being the local favourite.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.