Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Here's how we perform oven cleaning in Scunthorpe
All agents used during the cleaning are fume free and environmentally responsible.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Scunthorpe who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Then they'll take apart your oven, removing the parts that can be detached easily such as racks, grill pans, oven door, trays, shelves, and door glass. All these parts go in the cleaning tank to soak in the powerful cleaning solution that we use.
- The main body of the appliance is meticulously scrubbed by the technician. All burnt on oil and charred food is completely removed.
- When all of the parts have been cleaned thoroughly, the oven cleaner will assemble the oven and test the functionality after assembly.
A complete range of kitchen cleaning services we can help you with
Hob and extractor cleaning
How about we can clean your oven, hob, and extractor? We can make them shiny once again!
Are you fond of cooking outside? Then our BBQ and grill cleaning service will prove very helpful.
The Fantastic professionals can also clean kitchen appliances of any type. For example, fridges, freezers, microwaves, dishwashers, and washing machines.
Our expert technicians can also clean ranges from AGA, RAYBURN and other brands. No matter what your cooker is, we will make it shine
We are familiar with all types of range cookers so you can expect fantastic results. Besides, a thorough cleaning every now and then can significantly prolong the life of your trusty range cooker.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Scunthorpe
We offer more than just oven cleaning services. Here's why we're a local favourite.
Reliable oven cleaners
Professionally trained and familiar with all types of cookers.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
Deep cleaning achieving fantastic results
The most in-depth oven cleaning procedure in Scunthorpe.
Protective sheets used during the cleaning
The technitian will protect the area surrounding the oven before the cleaning begins to ensure there's no mess.
Customise and book local oven cleaners easily
Just give us our post code and follow the instructions onscreen.
A complimentary Teflon mat
We'll gift you a Teflon liner that protects the bottom of your oven or the grill racks to ensure easier cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.