Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect when you book a professional oven cleaning in Cleethorpes
All cleaners come equipped with portable dip tanks and professional fume free and eco-friendly detergents.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Cleethorpes who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Then they'll take apart your oven, removing the parts that can be detached easily such as racks, grill pans, oven door, trays, shelves, and door glass. All these parts go in the cleaning tank to soak in the powerful cleaning solution that we use.
- The main body of the appliance is meticulously scrubbed by the technician. All burnt on oil and charred food is completely removed.
- When all of the parts have been cleaned thoroughly, the oven cleaner will assemble the oven and test the functionality after assembly.
A complete range of kitchen cleaning services we can help you with
Hob and extractor cleaning
Additionally, we can give your hob and extractor a shiny appearance. We can clean them as well.
Also available are our grill and BBQ cleaning services. We disassemble everything and perfectly clean all parts.
Also, we provide cleaning services for kitchen appliances. Appliances such as fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Additionally, we also specialise in cleaning AGA and RAYBURN stoves, so don't hesitate to contact us if you own such a cooker. Let us make it shine once again.
You can also trust us to clean range cookers thoroughly. You can extend the life of your kitchen appliance and make it more energy efficient with a thorough clean every now and then.
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Cleethorpes
We have designed our local oven cleaning services in Cleethorpes to be a little bit more fantastic. And here’s why they are a local favourite.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
Free Teflon mat with your oven cleaning service
An oven Teflon mat is provided for free with each service, protecting your oven from acumulating baked-on food and oil
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you disassemble the entire appliance as part of the oven cleaning service?
Only some parts. Everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank is taken out. The rest of the cooker is scrubbed manually. We don’t clean around the electrical parts of the oven, as there’s a lot of wiring, and moisture can damage the appliance.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.