Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Specialised oven cleaning services in Heanor
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- A highly competent oven cleaning technician who is familiar with all types of cookers will be sent to your place in Heanor to complete your service. Please make sure that they have access to hot water and electricity, they will handle the rest.
- As part of the service, the technician will inspect your cooker to determine its condition. They will tell you in case they notice any kind of issue. The technician will protect the area where the oven cleaning is taking place.
- Then they'll take apart your oven, removing the parts that can be detached easily such as racks, grill pans, oven door, trays, shelves, and door glass. All these parts go in the cleaning tank to soak in the powerful cleaning solution that we use.
- The main body of the appliance is meticulously scrubbed by the technician. All burnt on oil and charred food is completely removed.
- When all of the parts have been cleaned thoroughly, the oven cleaner will assemble the oven and test the functionality after assembly.
Extra services in addition to oven cleaning in Heanor
Hob and extractor cleaning
As well as your oven, we can clean your hob and extractor as an additional service.
We can also clean your BBQ and grill, disassembling them and thoroughly cleaning them.
In addition, you can book our services if you need any type of kitchen appliance cleaned. These include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
You can also depend on us to clean your AGA and RAYBURN ranges as well. We will make your cooker look brand new.
We can also deliver a comprehensive cleaning service for range cookers. This way your appliance will work better and last longer.
What makes our oven cleaning services fantastic
Using our oven cleaning services comes with a variety of benefits. Here are our top reasons for being the local favourite.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
No need to clean after us
We put in a lot of elbow grease. However, we ensure your kitchen cabinets and floor are shielded during the cleaning.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.