Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Industry-leading oven cleaning in Nantwich
Fantastic Services works with local franchisees who're fully trained and equipped to carry out a detailed oven valeting.
- When your technician in Nantwich arrives on site just show them the cooker you need cleaned and they'll be on it. Make sure they have access to hot water and electricity as it's needed during the cleaning and inspection.
- The service starts with a detailed inspection of your kitchen appliance. The professional will inform you in case they notice a problem with it. They'll protect the work area with a drop cloth so as not to cause a mess.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
More kitchen cleaning services we offer in Nantwich
Hob and extractor cleaning
How about we can clean your oven, hob, and extractor? We can make them shiny once again!
We also provide BBQ and grill cleaning services. We disassemble all parts and clean them thoroughly.
Our oven technicians are also capable of cleaning a wide variety of kitchen appliances. For example, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
We are experienced in cleaning AGA ranges and Rayburn ranges. You can trust us to do it properly and restore the shine of your special cooker.
We can also provide you with an effective range cooker cleaning. This is one of the best ways to prolong the life of your kitchen appliance and make it work more efficiently.
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Nantwich
Using our oven cleaning services comes with a variety of benefits. Here are our top reasons for being the local favourite.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
Easy and convenient
Your oven cleaning will be resolved quickly with a prompt arrival and a hassle-free service.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
Protective sheets used during the cleaning
The technitian will protect the area surrounding the oven before the cleaning begins to ensure there's no mess.
A straightforward service arrangement
Easily hire a local oven cleaning team through our online booking feature.
A complimentary Teflon mat
We'll gift you a Teflon liner that protects the bottom of your oven or the grill racks to ensure easier cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.