Trustworthy oven cleaning in Chiswick, provided by professionals

Oven cleaning of the highest standard.
  • Trusted local cleaners
  • Antivirucidal kitchen sanitisation available when requested
  • Reduce the chances of dangerous bacteria spreading
  • No mess left behind
Enter your postcode

How our oven cleaning service in Chiswick goes

Book a convenient for you time slot online

All with the help of our booking form or GoFantastic app.

Say hello to your local oven cleaning technician once they arrive at the property

All the cleaners are fully equipped and ready to work.

Enjoy the end result of the service

And be prepared to cook some astonishing meals in your freshly cleaned oven.

Our oven cleaning process in Chiswick

  • The oven cleaning service starts with a quick but thorough inspection of the oven we will be cleaning. This is done to check if everything is functioning properly.
  • When the inspection is finished, the oven cleaning technician will disassemble the removable parts of the oven and place them in a tank filled with strong oven cleaning detergents.
  • While waiting for the dip tank to do its thing, the cleaner will proceed to clean the oven's body. This includes the outside and the inside of the oven.
  • When finished with the body, the technician will begin to scrub the removable parts soaking inside the dip tank. This way he will remove all the charred food and make them sparkling clean.
  • When every single part of the oven is cleaned, everything is put back together and the appliance tested.
  • Every client of ours also gets a free gift - an oven liner. It is very useful to protect your oven's bottom from food spills. It stands at 250°C and can be easily maintained in a dishwasher.

Why not have your entire kitchen cleaned in the process?

  • We can clean a whole array of kitchen appliances in Chiswick, be it hobs, extractors, fridges, microwaves, dishwashers, and even washing machines. If you're interested we also offer splashback cleaning.
  • Want your outdoor barbeque cleaned? We have you covered. We clean all barbeques, small, medium, large, gas, cast iron, even ceramic ones.
  • Thorough deep clean of the entire kitchen.
1300

ovens cleaned

1070

hobs and extractors

1h 25min

average service duration

1200

unique customers

*Data has been extracted from our internal database for the past 12 months

You can become a member of the Fantastic Club today and take advantage of all the amazing benefits that come with it, including discounted rates and special offers.

Examples of oven and appliances cleaning quotes from Chiswick

£89

Oven cleaning

Chiswick Oct 19, 2020
Hello, I want to book an oven cleaning service for my range cooker. I use only one side so the other one is clean. Hobs and hood included.

Service: Oven, hob and extractor cleaning

£103

Oven cleaning

Chiswick Nov 16, 2020
Are you available next week for oven cleaning, please - double oven, hob and extractor.

Service: Double oven+hob+extractor

£127

Oven cleaning

Chiswick Dec 16, 2020
I want my oven, washing machine and dishwasher deep cleaned.

Service: Oven, washing machine and dishwasher cleaning

What is the average oven cleaning price in Chiswick

£58 £91 £122

Our clients often combine the oven cleaning procedure with other domestic cleaning services.

More than 40% of our Chiswick customers choose to use our cleaning services again.

1 in every 3 people books extractor cleaning together with the oven cleaning service.

45% of our customers in Chiswick have double ovens, whereas the other 55% use single ones.

*Data has been extracted from our internal database for the past 12 months

Where we cover in Chiswick

Local line: 020 3404 3444

Email: office@fantasticservices.com

Working hours

  • Monday 8am - 6pm
  • Tuesday 8am - 6pm
  • Wednesday 8am - 6pm
  • Thursday 8am - 6pm
  • Friday 8am - 6pm
  • Saturday 8am - 6pm
  • Sunday 8am - 6pm
Domestic clients 020 3404 3444

Skip the line, request and
book a service online

Book a service