Say Goodbye To Grease, Grime And Scrubbing With Our London Oven Cleaning Services
Manual oven cleaning can be a painful and thankless task. Call us for professional oven cleaning services in London that bring back the shine to your cooker. We’ll lift grime, eradicate grease and leave you with a hob you’ll be proud of. Our rates are affordable, our customer care is second to none, we’ll save hours of your time, and we have the tools and cleaning solutions to do a brilliant job. But you will need to call 020 3404 3444 first!
How Your Oven Cleaners Get The Best Possible Results
Your oven cleaners work to a tried and tested system to ensure that they get your oven as clean as it can be. The process works like this:
- We start by inspecting the oven noting any problem areas before we start
- We then dismantle; removing trays, racks, panels, control knobs, fans, extraction filters and anything else that can be removed
- We place all removed parts into a dip tank filled with a gentle but powerful cleaning solution
- We clean the main body of the oven manually, scraping residual grease, dirt, grime and burnt-on carbon
- Next we clean the soaked removable parts – this is easy as most of the dirt will have been lifted by the dip tank solvents
- We put the oven back together, polish it and inspect it to ensure that all is as it should be
Why We're The Oven Cleaning Company Of Choice For Thousands
Choose us as your oven cleaning company to be sure of:
- 24/7 customer support – call us or use our live chat feature any time of the day or night
- If you get oven cleaning as part of your end of tenancy cleaning, it’s free!
- Seven day a week cleaning with no extra charge for bank holiday or weekend appointments
- Reference checked, trained and reliable professionals to complete your oven cleaning
- Free inspection of your oven and an assessment of its energy efficiency
- Eco-friendly non-toxic professional grade cleansing agents – you can’t buy these in the shops
- A no-hassle service – we bring everything along including a dip tank for pet-friendly and pregnancy-safe cleaning
- A clean oven which will be ready to use right away – you can start cooking the moment we’re finished
- A well-maintained oven that heats up fast, consuming less energy – you’ll probably decrease your energy bills!
- Safe and healthy meals that taste better – all burned-on carbon residue will be removed
- Your services covered by our comprehensive insurance policy
- The option to get seals, glass, failed light bulbs, old filters or faulty parts changed on your request
You pay a straightforward all-in rate for your professional oven cleaning. Included within this affordable price is:
- Inspection of the cooker and an assessment of its energy efficiency before cleaning
- The attention of the cleaning technician for as long as it takes to complete the job – this ranges from 45 minutes up to 3 hours
- A specialist deep clean using eco-friendly, non-toxic cleansers
- An inspection at the end of the service to make sure your appliance is fully functional
- If there is no free parking available close-by we will ask you to cover parking fees – this is the only extra charge you may incur
We provide oven cleaning services to both domestic and commercial clients, and we’ll clean any oven. This includes, but is not limited to AGA Ranges, Alpha cookers, Rayburn, Rangemaster, Smeg and Stanley Range Cookers. We’ll refresh single ovens, double ovens and your microwave. Book us for ceramic, gas and electric hobs, your hotplates or warming drawers.
We offer a range of cleaning services for all appliances, so that’s washing machines, dishwashers, and extractor and canopy filters. We have specialist cleaners for freezers and fridge cleaning and if you haven’t yet found the appliance you have in mind listed here, do please call us anyway. If we can help we will!
Once all your appliances are dealt with, why not ask us about applying our skills to the very fabric of your kitchen? We clean splashbacks and all tiled surfaces. We have state-of-the-art tools for grout and tile scrubbing. There’s just one more thing: when you book two or more services together you may even qualify for a discount against our already affordable rates, so do ask about this when you call!
Q: Are you a fully insured and certified cleaning service provider?
A: Yes, we are fully insured. The cleaning technicians are extensively trained and certified (check the list at the bottom of this section to find out more about our certification).
Q: What cleaning solutions do you use?
A: We use eco-friendly solutions that are pet and pregnancy safe. These are used in dip tank cleaning and give rapid and impressive results.
Q: Do you clean self-cleaning ovens?
Q: How long does oven cleaning take?
A: This depends on the size and condition of the oven and ranges from 45 minutes to 3 hours.
Q: Do I need to provide anything?
A: Water and an electricity supply. We bring along everything else we need and all materials are included in the price you pay.
Q: When will my oven be ready to use after cleaning?
A: Just as soon as we’ve finished. There’s no waiting or drying time
Q: Do you charge extra on weekends?
A: No, there are no extra fees for weekend or bank holiday work
Certificates: All Fantastic cleaners are certified by: Green Scheme, Clean Assured; Clensa and the Green Safe register
|Single oven, including two racks||£49|
|Double oven, including three racks||£67|
|Gas Hob (4 burners)||£18|
|Ceramic Hob (4 burners)||£15|
|Range Oven – 90cm||£81|
|Range Oven – 100-110cm||£97|
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online