Expert removals service in Cannock arranged in 4 easy steps
- 1. Booking
Book your appointment through our website or mobile application. You will receive your quote right away over email or phone.
- 2. Video survey
Having trouble explaining, exactly, what you need? Schedule a video survey and the professionals can take a look without even coming to you.
- 3. Loading your belongings
With the help of specialised equipment, the team of professionals will safely load and secure your belongings to smoothly deliver them to the disclosed location.
- 4. Enjoy your successful move
With our professional and reliable removals service, you can look forward to a smooth and stress-free relocation. From packing, storage and transportation, we’ve got your move covered.
This is what you can expect from our removal services in Cannock
Moving is stressful but you don't have to do it alone!
- On the day of your move the expert removalists arrive at your address and get down to work. They will be prepared with all tools and specialised equipment to complete your move. If needed the movers will disassemble your furniture and put it back together in your new home. Just ask our friendly customer service operators to add the service to your moving appointment.
- The movers will carefully load your belongings into the van and secure them with belts and protective blankets. Our moving vehicles come in different sizes to accommodate all types of furniture.
- The professional movers will take the shortest and best route to your new address. Making sure we provide you with a timely service and deliver your posessions damage-free is our priority.
- Upon arrival at your new address the expert movers will unload all your posessions and bring them inside your new property. They will place your belongings where you request them to. The professionals will put back together any dismantled furniture before leaving.
- If for some reason your new property is not entirely ready for you to move in you can take advantage of our storage solutions. We offer both short- and long- term plans to fit with your needs.
A complete range of services we can help you with
Delivery of packing material
Don't cut on quality packing materials. You can order all the cardboard boxes and packing paper you need for your move online.
Assure the safety of your possessions during transportation by taking advantage of our packing service.
We offer a range of storage solutions to keep your belongings until you can move into your new home.
If there are furniture items you want disassembled for the move, the professionals can do it for you.
End of tenancy clean
The professional tenancy cleaning team strictly follows an agency-approved checklist. They're equipped with everything they need to deep clean the property.
A few reasons to choose our removals in Cannock
There are many reasons why our movers are Fantastic. Here are just a few.
Well maintained vehicles Easy to arrange 100% insurance with our removals Clear communication Membership perks All you need for your move
Frequently asked questions
How long will my removal take?
Depending on the volume of items you own and the distance between your properties, the duration of your service might also vary.
Can I travel with you inside the removals van?
Unfortunately, we are not permitted by law to take any passengers into our vehicles.
Who pays for the parking of the removal vehicle(s)?
If any parking fees occure during moving day they will be added to the total price of your service. Payment can be arranged online or directly to the moving team.
Are you insured?
Absolutely! Each of the movers is covered by a minimum insurance plan of £1 million.
Can I arrange a weekend or a bank holiday appointment?
Absolutely! In addition to that, the experienced movers might also provide you with a same-day removals service depending on availability and the scale of your move.
Can you help me pack my things?
Yes, when you book your removals, you can arrange delivery of packing materials and assistance.
Will all of my items be able to fit inside your van?
Our house removal company uses two types of vans – Transit (for smaller moves; contains basic tools and packing materials, hand trolleys, ropes, blankets) and Luton (used for larger moves; contains everything the Transit has plus a loading platform). We will dispatch the right vehicle for your needs to ensure that everything is moved in one go. More than a single van and several removals teams can be sent to your address for bigger relocation jobs, if needed.
What is this "video survey" that you are talking about?
It is important for us to understand the scope of your move. The amount of belongings and furniture, and all. That is why we can arrange a conference call so you can show us around your place and tell us exactly what shall be moved.
Is there anything that you wouldn't move?
We do not transport hazardous materials, live animals, perishable goods, and waste.
When do you collect payment?
Mind that your card may be charged for the full price of the service immediately upon booking or at any time before the service begins.
Things have changed and I need to postpone my appointment. Will I be charged for this?
No worries! Just notify us 48 hours in advance and we’ll reschedule your moving service, free of charge, for a day that suits you better.
Do you offer same-day moving services?
Depending on availability and the scale of your move it's possible that we provide your move the same day you call us.
How can I get a discount or some kind of deal?
Check out all the perks that come with the Fantastic Club! Become a member to enjoy priority booking and discounts.
Average service cost in this area is:£98 - £412
Nearby places we serve
Book your removals in Cannock online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online