Expert removals service in Plymouth arranged in 4 easy steps
- 1. Booking
Book your appointment through our website or mobile application. You will receive your quote right away over email or phone.
- 2. Video survey
Having trouble explaining, exactly, what you need? Schedule a video survey and the professionals can take a look without even coming to you.
- 3. Loading your belongings
With the help of specialised equipment, the team of professionals will safely load and secure your belongings to smoothly deliver them to the disclosed location.
- 4. Enjoy your successful move
With our professional and reliable removals service, you can look forward to a smooth and stress-free relocation. From packing, storage and transportation, we’ve got your move covered.
How would your Plymouth house removal service go
Rely on professional support from Plymouth local movers
- On the day of your move the expert removalists arrive at your address and get down to work. They will be prepared with all tools and specialised equipment to complete your move. If needed the movers will disassemble your furniture and put it back together in your new home. Just ask our friendly customer service operators to add the service to your moving appointment.
- The movers will carefully load your belongings into the van and secure them with belts and protective blankets. Our moving vehicles come in different sizes to accommodate all types of furniture.
- The removalists will safely transport them to your new place. They will pick the fastest route to make their way to your new property.
- When at your new address, the movers will carefullt unload your belongings. They will rely on your instructions to place each box and item in the room you want it.
- In the case your property is not yet ready for you to move in we can assist you with convenient and flexible storage options. You can leave your items with us for as long as you need.
We can also assist you with:
Delivery of packing material
Don't cut on quality packing materials. You can order all the cardboard boxes and packing paper you need for your move online.
Packing is a very time-consuming process. Rely on the expert packers to take the load of packing by yourself off your chest.
We offer a range of storage solutions to accommodate your belongings until your new property is ready to move in.
In the event that your door or hallway is too narrow to fit any furniture, we can easily disassemble the item in question for the move.
A team of professional movers will pick up your furniture from the nearest IKEA store and deliver it at your doorstep.
Here are some of the reasons to choose our removals services
Hiring our house removals services comes with a number of benefits. Here are some that make us the local favorite.
Modern fleet of vehicles A reliable service Insured removals experts Client oriented staff Benefits of becoming a member Removals that fits your needs
Frequently asked questions
How long does a house move take?
The time required for completing your move will depend on the amount of furniture items and boxes you need us to move, and the distence between your old and new properties.
Can I travel with you inside the removals van?
Unfortunately, we are not permitted by law to take any passengers into our vehicles.
Do I need to arrange a parking slot?
We kindly ask that you reserve a spot at least 3 days in advance. This way, you will get the most out of your removals session since the team will waste less time in looking for a place to park. If you never arranged a parking slot before, please contact your local council for a permit.
Are you insured?
Absolutely! Each of the movers is covered by a minimum insurance plan of £1 million.
Are your services available during the holidays?
Yes, we work both on bank holidays and weekends for your convenience!
Is packing something the movers can do for me?
Yes, upon request the removals team can come on a day of your convenience and help you pack your belongings prior to moving day.
What is the capacity of your moving vans?
Our fleet consists of regularly maintained Luton and Transit vans. We can manage both small and bigger moves with ease for you! Even if you have more belongings we can do multiple trips and relocate all of your posessions safely to your new home.
What is video surveying for home removals?
This is a new method we adopted for surveying house removal jobs. If you need small removals we can provide you with a quotation over the phone. In cases when you are moving 3+ bedroom properties a video survey will do the job for us to offer you an accurate quotation based on it.
Is there anything that you wouldn't move?
We do not transport hazardous materials, live animals, perishable goods, and waste.
When and how do I pay?
The payment for your service is collected at least 2 days prior the date of your service via a secure online payment method.
What is the cancellation period?
In the event that you need to reschedule an appointment, please notify us at least 48 hours before the service.
Can I book my move for the same day?
We are able to offer a moving service the same day you inquire it. It's all a subject of availability.
Do you offer any discounts?
Take advantage of the many benefits that come with the Fantastic Club! Become a member of our family and take advantage of priority booking and discounts.
Average service cost in this area is:£133 - £473
Nearby places we serve
Book your removals in Plymouth online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online