Expert removals service in Westbury arranged in 4 easy steps
- 1. Booking
Book your appointment through our website or mobile application. You will receive your quote right away over email or phone.
- 2. Video survey
Having trouble explaining, exactly, what you need? Schedule a video survey and the professionals can take a look without even coming to you.
- 3. Loading your belongings
With the help of specialised equipment, the team of professionals will safely load and secure your belongings to smoothly deliver them to the disclosed location.
- 4. Enjoy your successful move
With our professional and reliable removals service, you can look forward to a smooth and stress-free relocation. From packing, storage and transportation, we’ve got your move covered.
How would your Westbury house removal service go
Make your move less stressful with the help of professional movers
- On the day of your move the expert removalists arrive at your address and get down to work. They will be prepared with all tools and specialised equipment to complete your move. If needed the movers will disassemble your furniture and put it back together in your new home. Just ask our friendly customer service operators to add the service to your moving appointment.
- The movers will carefully load your belongings into the van and secure them with belts and protective blankets. Our moving vehicles come in different sizes to accommodate all types of furniture.
- The removalists will safely transport them to your new place. They will pick the fastest route to make their way to your new property.
- When at your new address, the movers will carefullt unload your belongings. They will rely on your instructions to place each box and item in the room you want it.
- In the case your property is not yet ready for you to move in we can assist you with convenient and flexible storage options. You can leave your items with us for as long as you need.
What else can we do for you
Delivery of packing material
The movers can even bring quality packing materials for extra care for your belongings and additional protection.
Take advantage of our packing service to ensure the safety of your possessions during transit.
If you are between homes or just need your items stored due to renovation, you can use our secure storage solutions.
If there are furniture items you want disassembled for the move, the professionals can do it for you.
End of tenancy clean
Getting your deposit back takes a specialised tenancy cleaning. Rely on the expert cleaners.
Benefits of having your move done with Fantastic Services
Our removals services comes wide range of benefits for you with.
Modern fleet of vehicles A reliable service A safe and insured moving process Trustworthy customer service Discounted prices for members Removals that fits your needs
Frequently asked questions
How long will my removal take?
Depending on the volume of items you own and the distance between your properties, the duration of your service might also vary.
Can I ride in the moving van with the team?
Due to law restrictions, we are not allowed to take passengers in our vehicles.
Who pays for the parking of the removal vehicle(s)?
If any parking fees occure during moving day they will be added to the total price of your service. Payment can be arranged online or directly to the moving team.
Is insurance included?
Yes, the removal specialists who will carry out your move have public liability insurance.
Are your services available during the holidays?
Yes, we work both on bank holidays and weekends for your convenience!
Can you help me pack my things?
Yes, when you book your removals, you can arrange delivery of packing materials and assistance.
Will all of my items be able to fit inside your van?
Our house removal company uses two types of vans – Transit (for smaller moves; contains basic tools and packing materials, hand trolleys, ropes, blankets) and Luton (used for larger moves; contains everything the Transit has plus a loading platform). We will dispatch the right vehicle for your needs to ensure that everything is moved in one go. More than a single van and several removals teams can be sent to your address for bigger relocation jobs, if needed.
Do you offer a pre-move surveys?
Absolutely! You can arrange a time of your convenience and join in a video call with one of the experience moving agents. Just show them all things you need move and in return you will receive an accurate quote.
Also, are there any items you can’t move?
Duo to safety reasons we will NOT transport any of the following: hazardous materials, animals, statues, drugs of any kind, explosive goods, firearms.
When do you collect payment?
Mind that your card may be charged for the full price of the service immediately upon booking or at any time before the service begins.
Are there any cancellation penalties?
As long as you contact us 48 hours before your appoitment we’ll reschedule your move free of charge for a day that suits you better.
Do you offer same-day removals?
We have a big number of movers ready to get down to work, however it's a subject of availability if we're able to perform your move the very same day.
How can I get a discount or some kind of deal?
Check out all the perks that come with the Fantastic Club! Become a member to enjoy priority booking and discounts.
Average service cost in this area is:£133 - £473
Nearby places we serve
Book your removals in Westbury online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online