Expert removals service in Chiswick arranged in 4 easy steps
- 1. Booking
Book your appointment through our website or mobile application. You will receive your quote right away over email or phone.
- 2. Video survey
Having trouble explaining, exactly, what you need? Schedule a video survey and the professionals can take a look without even coming to you.
- 3. Loading your belongings
With the help of specialised equipment, the team of professionals will safely load and secure your belongings to smoothly deliver them to the disclosed location.
- 4. Enjoy your successful move
With our professional and reliable removals service, you can look forward to a smooth and stress-free relocation. From packing, storage and transportation, we’ve got your move covered.
What to expect from your removal service in Chiswick
Relocating is usually a stressful task. With the professional support from the Chiswick removals, you won't have to worry so much.
- On the day of your move the expert removalists arrive at your address and get down to work. They will be prepared with all tools and specialised equipment to complete your move. If needed the movers will disassemble your furniture and put it back together in your new home. Just ask our friendly customer service operators to add the service to your moving appointment.
- The movers will carefully load your belongings into the van and secure them with belts and protective blankets. Our moving vehicles come in different sizes to accommodate all types of furniture.
- The professional movers will take the shortest and best route to your new address. Making sure we provide you with a timely service and deliver your posessions damage-free is our priority.
- Upon arrival at your new address the expert movers will unload all your posessions and bring them inside your new property. They will place your belongings where you request them to. The professionals will put back together any dismantled furniture before leaving.
- If for some reason your new property is not entirely ready for you to move in you can take advantage of our storage solutions. We offer both short- and long- term plans to fit with your needs.
We can also help with:
Delivery of packing material
The movers can even bring quality packing materials for extra care for your belongings and additional protection.
If you don't have the time to pack for your move rely on the professionals to give you a hand. They will wrap each of your precious belongings carefully for the move.
Our storage solutions are perfect for anyone who needs a place to store their belongings until they're able to move into their new property.
We will easily disassemble any furniture item that cannot fit through your doorway or hallway.
For the consumers who would like to purchase a sofa, desk, or any other furniture items from IKEA, but don't want to wait, we offer a convenient pick up and delivery service.
Why choose our moving services in Chiswick
There are many reasons why our movers are Fantastic. Here are just a few.
Well maintained vehicles A convenient service A safe and insured moving process Polite and friendly agents Special member rates All-in-one home removal solutions
Frequently asked questions
How long will my removal take?
Depending on the volume of items you own and the distance between your properties, the duration of your service might also vary.
Can I ride in the moving van with the team?
Due to law restrictions, we are not allowed to take passengers in our vehicles.
Who pays for the parking of the removal vehicle(s)?
If any parking fees occure during moving day they will be added to the total price of your service. Payment can be arranged online or directly to the moving team.
Is insurance included?
Yes, the removal specialists who will carry out your move have public liability insurance.
Can I arrange a weekend or a bank holiday appointment?
Absolutely! In addition to that, the experienced movers might also provide you with a same-day removals service depending on availability and the scale of your move.
Can you assist me in my packing efforts?
Yes, as long as you book our removals service in London together with a professional packing service. You can also order packing on its own. The specialists will then arrive a day before the move to safely pack everything but the basic necessities you will need for the move.
What is the capacity of your moving vans?
Our fleet consists of regularly maintained Luton and Transit vans. We can manage both small and bigger moves with ease for you! Even if you have more belongings we can do multiple trips and relocate all of your posessions safely to your new home.
Do you offer a pre-move surveys?
Absolutely! You can arrange a time of your convenience and join in a video call with one of the experience moving agents. Just show them all things you need move and in return you will receive an accurate quote.
Is there anything you don't move?
Yes, we will not move any of the following things: hazardous materials, animals, statues, stolen or perishable goods, drugs, explosives and firearms.
When do you collect payment?
Mind that your card may be charged for the full price of the service immediately upon booking or at any time before the service begins.
Are there any cancellation penalties?
As long as you contact us 48 hours before your appoitment we’ll reschedule your move free of charge for a day that suits you better.
Do you offer same-day moving services?
Depending on availability and the scale of your move it's possible that we provide your move the same day you call us.
How can I get a discount or some kind of deal?
Check out all the perks that come with the Fantastic Club! Become a member to enjoy priority booking and discounts.