Expert removals service in Brixton arranged in 4 easy steps
- 1. Booking
Book your appointment through our website or mobile application. You will receive your quote right away over email or phone.
- 2. Video survey
Having trouble explaining, exactly, what you need? Schedule a video survey and the professionals can take a look without even coming to you.
- 3. Loading your belongings
With the help of specialised equipment, the team of professionals will safely load and secure your belongings to smoothly deliver them to the disclosed location.
- 4. Enjoy your successful move
With our professional and reliable removals service, you can look forward to a smooth and stress-free relocation. From packing, storage and transportation, we’ve got your move covered.
What to expect from your removal service in Brixton
With years of experience in packing and different scale moves, the removal teams will make sure your belongings safely reach your new home.
- On the day of your move the expert removalists arrive at your address and get down to work. They will be prepared with all tools and specialised equipment to complete your move. If needed the movers will disassemble your furniture and put it back together in your new home. Just ask our friendly customer service operators to add the service to your moving appointment.
- The movers will carefully load your belongings into the van and secure them with belts and protective blankets. Our moving vehicles come in different sizes to accommodate all types of furniture.
- The professional movers will take the shortest and best route to your new address. Making sure we provide you with a timely service and deliver your posessions damage-free is our priority.
- Upon arrival at your new address the expert movers will unload all your posessions and bring them inside your new property. They will place your belongings where you request them to. The professionals will put back together any dismantled furniture before leaving.
- If for some reason your new property is not entirely ready for you to move in you can take advantage of our storage solutions. We offer both short- and long- term plans to fit with your needs.
So much more than just removals:
Delivery of packing material
Don't have the needed packing materials? We will deliver quality moving boxes on the day of your choosing.
Take advantage of our packing service to ensure the safety of your possessions during transit.
Whether you're renovating, moving house or going abroad to study, you can rely on our secure storage services.
Your furniture won't fit through the doorway. No reason to worry! Our professionals will disassemble everything if need be.
Our professional movers will collect your furniture from the nearest IKEA store and deliver it to your doorstep.
A few reasons to choose our removals in Brixton
There are many reasons why our movers are Fantastic. Here are just a few.
Modern fleet of moving vans Trustworthy service Full insurance Trustworthy customer service Special member rates All-in-one home removal solutions
Frequently asked questions
How long will my London removals session last?
The more items you have, the more time the team needs to move them. The duration of your service will, of course, also depend on how far both properties are located from one another.
Can I travel with you inside the removals van?
Unfortunately, we are not permitted by law to take any passengers into our vehicles.
Do I need to arrange a parking slot?
We kindly ask that you reserve a spot at least 3 days in advance. This way, you will get the most out of your removals session since the team will waste less time in looking for a place to park. If you never arranged a parking slot before, please contact your local council for a permit.
Is insurance included in the price?
Absolutely! The professionals who will be handling your move have public liability insurance.
Are your services available during the holidays?
Yes, we work both on bank holidays and weekends for your convenience!
Can you assist me in my packing efforts?
Yes, as long as you book our removals service in London together with a professional packing service. You can also order packing on its own. The specialists will then arrive a day before the move to safely pack everything but the basic necessities you will need for the move.
What is the capacity of your moving vans?
Our fleet consists of regularly maintained Luton and Transit vans. We can manage both small and bigger moves with ease for you! Even if you have more belongings we can do multiple trips and relocate all of your posessions safely to your new home.
What is video surveying for home removals?
This is a new method we adopted for surveying house removal jobs. If you need small removals we can provide you with a quotation over the phone. In cases when you are moving 3+ bedroom properties a video survey will do the job for us to offer you an accurate quotation based on it.
Is there anything that you wouldn't move?
We do not transport hazardous materials, live animals, perishable goods, and waste.
When and how do I pay?
The payment for your service is collected at least 2 days prior the date of your service via a secure online payment method.
Things have changed and I need to postpone my appointment. Will I be charged for this?
No worries! Just notify us 48 hours in advance and we’ll reschedule your moving service, free of charge, for a day that suits you better.
Do you offer same-day moving services?
Depending on availability and the scale of your move it's possible that we provide your move the same day you call us.
How can I get a discount or some kind of deal?
Check out all the perks that come with the Fantastic Club! Become a member to enjoy priority booking and discounts.