Expert removals service in Barbican arranged in 4 easy steps
- 1. Booking
Book your appointment through our website or mobile application. You will receive your quote right away over email or phone.
- 2. Video survey
Having trouble explaining, exactly, what you need? Schedule a video survey and the professionals can take a look without even coming to you.
- 3. Loading your belongings
With the help of specialised equipment, the team of professionals will safely load and secure your belongings to smoothly deliver them to the disclosed location.
- 4. Enjoy your successful move
With our professional and reliable removals service, you can look forward to a smooth and stress-free relocation. From packing, storage and transportation, we’ve got your move covered.
What to expect from your Barbican removals
Make your move less stressful with the help of professional movers
- On the day of your move the expert removalists arrive at your address and get down to work. They will be prepared with all tools and specialised equipment to complete your move. If needed the movers will disassemble your furniture and put it back together in your new home. Just ask our friendly customer service operators to add the service to your moving appointment.
- The movers will carefully load your belongings into the van and secure them with belts and protective blankets. Our moving vehicles come in different sizes to accommodate all types of furniture.
- The removalists will safely transport them to your new place. They will pick the fastest route to make their way to your new property.
- When at your new address, the movers will carefullt unload your belongings. They will rely on your instructions to place each box and item in the room you want it.
- In the case your property is not yet ready for you to move in we can assist you with convenient and flexible storage options. You can leave your items with us for as long as you need.
More Fantastic services for you!
Delivery of packing material
We'll get your packing materials ready and deliver them to your doorstep on a day of your choice. We recommend that your moving supplies are at your disposal at least two days before the big day.
Assure the safety of your possessions during transportation by taking advantage of our packing service.
Keep your belongings safe while you're between homes. We offer both short- and long-term storage solutions in Barbican.
The professionals can disassemble any furniture that won't fit through the doorway.
We understand that your time is valuable, so we will collect your furniture from the nearest IKEA store for you and deliver it to your doorstep.
A few reasons to choose our removals in Barbican
The well thought out removals services we offer in Barbican are all you need for your house move.
Modern fleet of moving vans Trustworthy service Provided by insured professionals A reliable customer support team Premium offers for members All you need for your move
Frequently asked questions
How long does a house move take?
The time required for completing your move will depend on the amount of furniture items and boxes you need us to move, and the distence between your old and new properties.
Can I ride in the moving van with the team?
Due to law restrictions, we are not allowed to take passengers in our vehicles.
Do I need to arrange a parking slot?
We kindly ask that you reserve a spot at least 3 days in advance. This way, you will get the most out of your removals session since the team will waste less time in looking for a place to park. If you never arranged a parking slot before, please contact your local council for a permit.
Is insurance included?
Yes, the removal specialists who will carry out your move have public liability insurance.
Do you work on weekends?
Yes! We work on weekends, bank holidays and we even handle after business hours for your convenience!
Can you assist me in my packing efforts?
Yes, as long as you book our removals service in London together with a professional packing service. You can also order packing on its own. The specialists will then arrive a day before the move to safely pack everything but the basic necessities you will need for the move.
Can your van fit all of my items?
We have a variety of van sizes to accomodate your needs. Even if a piece of furniture is larger we can disassemble, safely load, transport and reassemble on your new address.
What is this "video survey" that you are talking about?
It is important for us to understand the scope of your move. The amount of belongings and furniture, and all. That is why we can arrange a conference call so you can show us around your place and tell us exactly what shall be moved.
Also, are there any items you can’t move?
Duo to safety reasons we will NOT transport any of the following: hazardous materials, animals, statues, drugs of any kind, explosive goods, firearms.
When and how do I pay?
The payment for your service is collected at least 2 days prior the date of your service via a secure online payment method.
Things have changed and I need to postpone my appointment. Will I be charged for this?
No worries! Just notify us 48 hours in advance and we’ll reschedule your moving service, free of charge, for a day that suits you better.
Do you offer same-day moving services?
Depending on availability and the scale of your move it's possible that we provide your move the same day you call us.
Are there discounts if I book an additional service?
By combining your removals with one or more of our services you also save money!