Expert removals service in Berkhamsted arranged in 4 easy steps
- 1. Booking
Book your appointment through our website or mobile application. You will receive your quote right away over email or phone.
- 2. Video survey
Having trouble explaining, exactly, what you need? Schedule a video survey and the professionals can take a look without even coming to you.
- 3. Loading your belongings
With the help of specialised equipment, the team of professionals will safely load and secure your belongings to smoothly deliver them to the disclosed location.
- 4. Enjoy your successful move
With our professional and reliable removals service, you can look forward to a smooth and stress-free relocation. From packing, storage and transportation, we’ve got your move covered.
What to expect from your house move in Berkhamsted
Let the professionals ease your move
- On the day of your move the expert removalists arrive at your address and get down to work. They will be prepared with all tools and specialised equipment to complete your move. If needed the movers will disassemble your furniture and put it back together in your new home. Just ask our friendly customer service operators to add the service to your moving appointment.
- The movers will carefully load your belongings into the van and secure them with belts and protective blankets. Our moving vehicles come in different sizes to accommodate all types of furniture.
- The professional movers will take the shortest and best route to your new address. Making sure we provide you with a timely service and deliver your posessions damage-free is our priority.
- Upon arrival at your new address the expert movers will unload all your posessions and bring them inside your new property. They will place your belongings where you request them to. The professionals will put back together any dismantled furniture before leaving.
- If for some reason your new property is not entirely ready for you to move in you can take advantage of our storage solutions. We offer both short- and long- term plans to fit with your needs.
We can also assist you with:
Delivery of packing material
We can deliver the necessary packing materials to your doorstep.
Packing can be an overwhelming task. The professionals can help! Save time and let the experts pack all your goods for you!
Our storage solutions are perfect for anyone who needs a place to store their belongings until they're able to move into their new property.
You don't need to stress if your furniture won't fit the door. Our experts will take it apart if necessary.
Our professional movers will collect your furniture from the nearest IKEA store and deliver it to your doorstep.
Benefits of having your move done with Fantastic Services
We offer more than just a removals service.
Well maintained vehicles A convenient service Fully insured service Clear communication Membership perks All-in-one home removal solutions
Frequently asked questions
How long does a house move take?
The time required for completing your move will depend on the amount of furniture items and boxes you need us to move, and the distence between your old and new properties.
Do I travel with the moving team?
Our removals service focuses on relocating the client's belongings solely. We encourage that you travel to the destination address with personal or public transport.
Do you cover parking fees for your van?
Parking fees if any apply are added in the total for the removals service. Payment can be arranged online or directly to the movers on site.
Are you insured?
Absolutely! Each of the movers is covered by a minimum insurance plan of £1 million.
Can I arrange a weekend or a bank holiday appointment?
Absolutely! In addition to that, the experienced movers might also provide you with a same-day removals service depending on availability and the scale of your move.
Is packing something the movers can do for me?
Yes, upon request the removals team can come on a day of your convenience and help you pack your belongings prior to moving day.
Will all of my items be able to fit inside your van?
Our house removal company uses two types of vans – Transit (for smaller moves; contains basic tools and packing materials, hand trolleys, ropes, blankets) and Luton (used for larger moves; contains everything the Transit has plus a loading platform). We will dispatch the right vehicle for your needs to ensure that everything is moved in one go. More than a single van and several removals teams can be sent to your address for bigger relocation jobs, if needed.
What is video surveying for home removals?
This is a new method we adopted for surveying house removal jobs. If you need small removals we can provide you with a quotation over the phone. In cases when you are moving 3+ bedroom properties a video survey will do the job for us to offer you an accurate quotation based on it.
Also, are there any items you can’t move?
Duo to safety reasons we will NOT transport any of the following: hazardous materials, animals, statues, drugs of any kind, explosive goods, firearms.
When and how do I pay?
The payment for your service is collected at least 2 days prior the date of your service via a secure online payment method.
Things have changed and I need to postpone my appointment. Will I be charged for this?
No worries! Just notify us 48 hours in advance and we’ll reschedule your moving service, free of charge, for a day that suits you better.
Do you offer same-day moving services?
Depending on availability and the scale of your move it's possible that we provide your move the same day you call us.
How can I get a discount or some kind of deal?
Check out all the perks that come with the Fantastic Club! Become a member to enjoy priority booking and discounts.