How home & office furniture removal works
- Contact us - Usually, when you have an unwanted sofa/bed/table/desk for disposal, you need it handled now! And this is exactly what we aim to help you with. Use our online booking form to arrange your furniture disposal or simply give us a call.
- Get a quote - Do your best to describe the size of the furniture that you need removed (you can also send us pictures) and we will offer you a quote for the service.
- Set your appointment - Choose a day and time that is convenient for you. With us, you can easily arrange even same-day visits.
- Meet the team - On the day of the service, please make sure to meet the waste removal operatives or arrange access to your property in case you won’t be there. Alternatively, we could also do key pick up and delivery so you can give us specific instructions. The specialists bring basic tools, so they are able to disassemble larger pieces of furniture in order to remove them from the property.
- It is all taken away - The specialists will load your items in their vehicle and safely dispose of them at the nearest garbage disposal site, where they will be distributed for recycling.
What types of furniture do we collect?Well, pretty much anything when it comes to old furniture disposal.
- Living Room - sofas, armchairs, furniture ranges, small tables, coffee tables, console tables, sideboards, cabinets, bookcases, TV stands, CD & DVD storage units, storage trunks, drink cabinets, shelves;
- Kitchen - wine racks, benches, dining room ranges, dining chairs, bar tables, stools & bar chairs, trolleys, seat pads;
- Bedroom - shelves, wardrobes, drawer chests, bedside tables, dressing tables, chairs and stools, storage trunks, bedroom mirrors;
- Dining Room - dining tables, dining chairs, sideboards, benches, stools & bar chairs, bar tables;
- Hallway - shoe racks, organisers, doormats, clothes rails, fabric wardrobes, coat & umbrella stands, wall hooks, rugs;
- Conservatory & Garden - garden furniture, outdoor furniture ranges, furniture sets, conservatory furniture ranges, sun loungers and deck chairs, garden chairs, garden tables, footstools, cushions;
- Office - office desks, office chairs, drawers & cupboards, filing cabinets, bookcases & shelving, units, bookcase doors, shelves.
Q: What is your availability?
A: Every day of the week, including weekends and official holidays with no extra charges, from 9am to 5pm. Late-night and early-morning sofa removal or other appointments can be arranged with a supplementary fee. You can benefit from same day furniture collection as well.
Q: What areas do you cover?
A: All within the M25 zone and Greater London. Simply contact us for more details.
Q: How do you form your pricing?
A: It is based on the amount and weight of the furniture you want to get rid of.
Q: Do I have to load the furniture myself?
A: Our waste removal professionals will take care of that for you.
Q: How do you dispose of the furniture?
A: After the items are collected, the team of professionals will transport them to the nearest dumping ground. There are such facilities located all over London, which are designed for the disposal and recycling of different types or rubbish.
Q: Can you disassemble an item if it is too big to pass through the door?
A: Yes, the teams are equipped with basic tools so they will be able to assist you with that.