Hassle-free green waste removal and recycling services in LondonSpruce up and transform your garden by clearing it from unsightly green debris!
- Licensed and insured waste carriers near you
- Saving you time & effort - no more trips to your local tip
- Abiding by all environmental and waste management regulations
- Easy online booking and flexible schedule, 7 days a week
How the green rubbish removal service in London goes
The process of clearing your garden of any organic debris and materials, and disposing of the waste, is quite straightforward. We’ll send a team of waste management experts, who will arrive on the arranged day with a right-sized vehicle. If you’ve prepared the green rubbish in piles and bags, the waste carriers will simply load the debris and dispose of the waste in the nearest recycling centre.
Alternatively, you can leave the job of collecting any scattered brаnches, grass clippings, leaves, and other types of unwanted garden waste to the specialists. We’ll quote you accordingly, of course, for the labour involved in the process.
We can serve both domestic and commercial customers in London, as well as managers of public outdoor entities, such as parks and open gardens.
Here’s an example of what you can have removed:
- Remnants from previous garden maintenance jobs: cut-off twigs and branches from pruning trees and shrubs; hedge clippings and grass cuttings; spent blossoms and raked leaves
- Fallen decaying fruit; old mulching material; unused or old turf; soil; dead plants and garden weeds; old Christmas trees
- Other biodegradable types of material, such as timber, straw, etc.
- Non-organic garden items, such as plant pots and containers
- Commercial green waste disposal
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful customer care team!
Why count on us for your garden green waste disposal needs?
Fantastic Services has been delivering green waste removal services in the London area for a good decade now. We hold sustainability close to our hearts, which translates into following all the best practices strictly when it comes to recycling waste in the most appropriate manner.
So, you can rest assured that we’ll assist you by providing you with professional bulk green waste collection and removal responsibly and with the environment’s well-being in mind.
See what other advantages come with your green rubbish disposal service below:
- Working with fully certified, insured, and experienced waste carriers;
- Transparent rates, based on the weight of the waste load;
- Unmissable benefits for Fantastic Club members.
- Non-organic rubbish removal available, too. We offer house clearance, furniture disposal, building waste disposal, as well as shed clearance;
- Full London coverage - we work in South London, West London, North London and East London;
- Fast online booking procedure via this website or through our GoFantastic app;
- Holding all relevant licenses with local authorities and the Environmental Agency;
- Options to combine green waste removal with garden clearance;
- Completely customisable services to meet your unique needs;
- Comprehensive customer service;
- All-week-round availability;
Order your green waste removal service today to enhance your outdoor space!
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do I need to collect all the green waste in bags first?
A: You can do this if you have the time and energy or leave the job to us at an additional cost for the labour.
Q: Do you do garden clearance, as well?
A: Absolutely. You can book both a garden cleanup and green waste disposal, and we’ll organise a team to cut back unwanted vegetation, clear organic debris, and remove all the green waste at the end. To note, here, up to 180l of the rubbish will be removed, free of charge.
Q: What about cutting a tree that I believe is dead?
A: We offer tree surgery services, too, which you can book at your convenience. The disposal of the tree (if that’s what you need) will be factored in the price. If you have other organic debris that you want discarded, you can combine the tree felling service with our green waste removal option.
Q: Can you get rid of other stuff from my garden that is not organic?
A: Yes, we specialise in a range of waste disposal solutions, so we’ll be happy to customise the service to meet your needs.
Q: Do I need to provide anything for the service to take place?
A: No. The team has everything needed for the job. They’ll park near your property and start loading all the green debris in their vehicle.
Q: What if the only access to my garden waste is through the house?
A: Worry not, the waste removalists will devise a plan and use dust sheets and wheelie bins to get the rubbish out of your green space without making any mess in the process.
Our service coverage is growing
Check out where to find our green waste removal services, but mind that it's not the full list of areas we cover below.
- Central London
- East London
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
- North London
- South London
- West London