How the green rubbish removal service in London goes
The process of clearing your garden of any organic debris and materials, and disposing of the waste, is quite straightforward. We’ll send a team of waste management experts, who will arrive on the arranged day with a right-sized vehicle. If you’ve prepared the green rubbish in piles and bags, the waste carriers will simply load the debris and dispose of the waste in the nearest recycling centre.
Alternatively, you can leave the job of collecting any scattered brаnches, grass clippings, leaves, and other types of unwanted garden waste to the specialists. We’ll quote you accordingly, of course, for the labour involved in the process.
We can serve both domestic and commercial customers in London, as well as managers of public outdoor entities, such as parks and open gardens.
Here’s an example of what you can have removed:
- Remnants from previous garden maintenance jobs: cut-off twigs and branches from pruning trees and shrubs; hedge clippings and grass cuttings; spent blossoms and raked leaves
- Fallen decaying fruit; old mulching material; unused or old turf; soil; dead plants and garden weeds; old Christmas trees
- Other biodegradable types of material, such as timber, straw, etc.
- Non-organic garden items, such as plant pots and containers
- Commercial green waste disposal
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful customer care team!