Let’s make the building rubbish piles disappear
Building and mixed waste disposal prices
As a member of the Fantastic club, you can get £30 OFF for 10 different services within 1 year.
|Weight||Time Loading||Fantastic Club price*||Standard price*|
|max 50||5 min||£28||£58|
|max 250||15 min||£74||£104|
|max 500||30 min||£124||£154|
|max 760||45 min||£179||£209|
|max 1000||60 min||£244||£274|
*The prices are based on the WEIGHT of the waste for collection.
Our prices include: labour, loading, transport, disposal fees.
If your load is more than 1000 kg and require more than a full load of our van we will be able to arrange the service for you with a second visit at the rates stated in the price list.
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- £300 in credits
- Preferential member rates
- Domestic cleaning from £13/h
- Real-time arrival tracker
- Priority booking & case handling
Here’s how we handle our building rubbish collection and removals
- Contact us - Simply reach out to us and explain what kind of builders waste you want to dispose of. You can do so online or by giving us a call.
- Get a quote - Based on the amount and weight of your building refuse, we will be able to give you an estimate for the service.
- Set your appointment - Tell us what day and time work best for you. Our schedule is quite flexible, so we are able to do even same-day, weekend, and bank holiday appointments.
- Collection & removal - The team will come to collect your refuse at the appointed time. They will load everything in their vehicle and dispose of it responsibly at the nearest tip, where it will be processed for recycling.
What building waste DO we collect or DON’T collect?
We are able to help with the removal of solid and heavy after renovation waste such as: plaster, rubble, bricks, stones, metal frames/elements, timber, tiles, and so on.
However, there are some materials such as chemicals, adhesives, paint, and hazardous substances that we are unable to collect.
Q: What is your availability for building waste disposal?
A: Our usual work hours are from 9am to 5pm. You can opt for an early morning or a late night appointment for an additional fee. Our services are also available on weekends and bank holidays if carried out within our regular hours.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: The teams operate within the M25 zone, as well as AL, HP, RH, SL, RG, GU, and parts of TN. You can contact us and request a collection for areas outside of London.
Q: How much will the service cost?
A: It depends on the weight and amount of the building rubbish, as well as on whether the service will involve any additional labour costs, e.g. in instances when our access to the rubbish is limited.
Q: Do I have to load the rubble and debris myself?
A: No, the specialists will handle this as part of the building waste collection service.
Q: How will you dispose of the building waste?
A: Everything will be taken to the nearest tip where it will be distributed for recycling.
Q: Are there types of rubbish you don’t collect?
A: Yes, these include hazardous substances, as well as chemicals and paint.
We can do much more than building waste disposal:
UPDATE: We remain open for business during the national lockdown.