Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Industry-leading oven cleaning in Cheltenham
Fantastic Services works with trained local franchisees who have the know-how to carry out professional oven valeting services.
- When your Cheltenham oven technicians arrives show them your cooking appliance and they will handle the rest. The technician requires access to hot running water and electricity to complete the service.
- In order to protect the work area, the oven cleaner will cover it with a drop cloth. They'll proceed with an evaluation of your cooker. The cleaner will inspect its condition. If all is good, they will proceed to clean it. You will be notified in case there is a problem.
- Once all detachable parts are removed from the oven (such as grill pans, racks, shelves, oven door, door glass and trays), he will put them in a dip tank to soak.
- During this time, the technician will scrub the main body of your appliance, ensuring all burnt food is scrubbed and the inside is left squeaky clean.
- Once your oven's parts are clean and shiny, the technician will assemble your appliance and make sure it is functioning properly. They will also verify that the appliance heats up normally.
A complete range of kitchen cleaning services we can help you with
Hob and extractor cleaning
Yes, we will clean your hob as well as your extractor fan if that is what you need.
We also provide BBQ and grill cleaning services. We disassemble all parts and clean them thoroughly.
In addition, you can book our services if you need any type of kitchen appliance cleaned. These include refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Additionally, we are familiar with AGA and RAYBURN ranges. You can hire us to clean your special cooker professionally.
In addition, you can rely on us for complete range cooker cleaning. The professionals can treat all major brands like SMEG and AGA among other brands. A thorough clean can improve the energy efficiency of your kitchen applience
What makes our oven cleaning services fantastic
We offer a wide range of benefits for you with our oven cleaning services. Here are a few reasons why we are a local favorite.
Expert oven technicians
Our technicians are trained to handle all types of cookers, so they are ready to assist you at all times.
Convenient to schedule
We'll arrive on time and ensure a hassle-free experience that solves one of the most time-consuming household chores.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
No-fuss booking process
You can fully customise your oven clean service any time of day through our online booking form.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.