How the kitchen installation service works
1) Contact us - Make an appointment for a viewing of your property through our online booking form. Tell us what kind of repairs or improvements you want for your kitchen.
2) Viewing & consultation - Your property will be visited by a specialist for at a convenient for you time. He will make sure to understand exactly what your needs and expectations are.
3) Quote - Within seven workdays, we will contact you with a final quote for your service that includes the costs for all necessary materials.
4) We send a team - The team will come to finish your kitchen renovation when it is most convenient for you, bringing all necessary tools and equipment.
5) Enjoy your newly fitted kitchen!
What does the kitchen fitting include?
This of course depends entirely on your needs and the improvements you wish for your kitchen. So just take a look around the place and think about exactly how you want to make it better. The skilled professionals can help you with everything, including:
- Tiling & grouting
- Painting & decorating
- Appliance installation
- Kitchen cabinet & cupboard assembly/installation
- Refacing current cabinets & cupboards
Innovative custom design & sourcing all materials
By now, you probably have some idea of what you want from your kitchen fitting service. There is a wide range of solutions you can choose from and we will make sure to meet your needs, even if you are working to a budget. On the other hand, we will source the most suitable materials and parts necessary for your project. And if you decide to take advantage of our carpentry services, then we can fit-out your kitchen with one-of-a-kind cabinets and cupboards made just for you.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is your coverage?
A: Our services are available within the M25 London zone.
Q: What is your availability?
A: Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm. Weekend and bank holiday appointments come at no extra charge. Evening appointments can be arranged for an extra charge.
Q: Can you supply all materials necessary for the my kitchen refurbishment?
A: Yes, we can source them upon confirmation of the list with materials. Their costs will be added to your final bill.
Q: What happens if I am not happy with the job done?
A: Contact Fantastic Services immediately and explain what is wrong. If the team has indeed missed something, we will send them back to fix the issue.
Q: What if my property is damaged during the service?
A: The handymen are quite careful and this has a low possibility. But even if something like this happens.