How the kitchen installation service works
1) Contact us - Book a property survey appointment online through our convenient booking form. Tell us what kind of repairs or improvements you want for your kitchen.
2) Survey & consultation - Your property will be visited by a specialist at a convenient for you time. He will make sure to understand your exact needs and expectations.
3) Quote - We will contact you with a final quote for your service within seven working days. It will include the costs of all necessary materials.
4) We send a team - A team of professionals will arrive at your address with all necessary tools and equipment to finish your kitchen renovation project.
5) Enjoy your newly fitted kitchen!
What do our kitchen fitting services in London and the UK include?
This entirely depends on your needs and the improvements you wish to make to your kitchen. So, just take a careful look around the place and think of ways to make it even better. The skilled professionals can help you with a variety of tasks, including:
- Tiling & grouting
- Painting & decorating
- Appliance installation
- Kitchen cabinet & cupboard assembly/installation
- Refacing current cabinets & cupboards
Innovative custom design & sourcing of all materials
By now, you probably have an idea of what you want from your kitchen fitting service. There is a wide range of solutions you can choose from and we will make sure to meet your needs, even if you are working with a limited budget. We will also source the most suitable materials and parts necessary for your project. And, if you decide to take advantage of our carpentry services, we can fit-out your kitchen with one-of-a-kind cabinets and cupboards made to your tastes.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is your availability and coverage?
A: Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm. Weekend and bank holiday appointments are also available at no extra cost. Evening appointments can also be arranged, but for an additional charge. All bookings are valid for areas within the M25 zone in London.
Q: Can you supply all materials necessary for the my kitchen refurbishment?
A: Yes, we can source them upon confirming your list with the desired materials. Their costs will be added to your final bill.
Q: What happens if I am not happy with the job done?
A: Contact Fantastic Services immediately and explain what is wrong. If the team has indeed missed something, we will send them back to fix the issue.
Q: What if my property is damaged during the service?
A: The chances of that happening are quite slim as the handymen always make sure to work carefully and take extra precautions. In the event of an accident, you will be fully compensated for any damage done.