This is how the bathroom fitting service works
1. Contact us - Use our online booking form to set an appointment for a survey of your bathroom.
2. Survey - We will send a specialist who will personally take a look at your bathroom and consult you. This will help us meet your exact requirements.
3. Quote - Within a period of 7 workdays we will be able to give you a final quote for the whole project.
4. Let’s get to work! - The bathroom builders will come to your place whenever it is convenient for you to carry out the service. They will bring all necessary tools, equipment, and materials.
5. Enjoy your newly fitted bathroom! - When the project is finished, the tradesmen will be happy to let you evaluate all the work. The final bill for the job will include a list of all materials used and their respective costs, so you will know exactly what you are paying for.
What the bathroom fitting services in London include
This service is a great way to sort of “revive” your bathroom, shower room, toilet, or ensuite. Here is what the specialists can do to help you enjoy your newly fitted bathroom:
- Floor replacement
- Installation of accessories
- Mounting of bathroom furniture
- Wall cladding
- Tiling & grouting
- Wiring & rewiring
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is your availability and coverage?
A: Our bookings are available Monday to Saturday, as well as for official holidays at no extra cost. However, evening appointments will feature an additional fee. All arrangements are valid for areas within London's M25 zone.
Q: How much will the bathroom refurbishment service cost?
A: We will be able to give you an estimate for the service after the bathroom installation survey.
Q: Can you supply the materials necessary for the service?
A: Yes, the bathroom installers will source them for you upon confirmation of the list of materials. Their costs will be added to your final payment.
Q: Do I have to be at home in order for the service to take place?
A: We recommend that you or your representative be present during the survey and the service itself. This is done in order to ensure that items, such as bathroom cabinets, roll holders, and towel rails, are all positioned in a way that meets your needs.