Make your dream bathroom design come true!Keep your bathrobe and slippers at the ready, your new bathroom is coming!
- Experienced, efficient, and trustworthy bathroom fitters
- Flexibility & working within a budget
- All done as per your needs and requirements
This is how the bathroom fitting service works
1. Contact us - Use our online booking form to set an appointment for a survey of your bathroom.
2. Survey - We will send a specialist who will personally take a look at your bathroom and consult you. This will help us meet your exact requirements.
3. Quote - Within a period of 7 workdays we will be able to give you a final quote for the whole project.
4. Let’s get to work! - The bathroom builders will come to your place whenever it is convenient for you to carry out the service. They will bring all necessary tools, equipment, and materials.
5. Enjoy your newly fitted bathroom! - When the project is finished, the tradesmen will be happy to let you evaluate all the work. The final bill for the job will include a list of all materials used and their respective costs, so you will know exactly what you are paying for.
What the bathroom fitting services in London include
This service is a great way to sort of "revive" your bathroom, shower room, toilet, or ensuite. Here is what the specialists can do to help you enjoy your newly fitted bathroom:
- Floor replacement
- Installation of accessories
- Mounting of bathroom furniture
- Wall cladding
- Tiling & grouting
- Wiring & rewiring
Frequently asked questions
Q: I need help with rescheduling my appointment. What are the steps?
A: First you need to have a Fantastic account. After you’ve created one, you can change the date and time for your service from the dashboard section.
Q: Is there a way to get a lower price for my bathroom fitting service?
A: Yes, there is. To get a discounted price for your fitting job, you only need to become a member of our Fantastic Club. As a part of our family, you also get to benefit from many amazing perks like priority booking.
Q: What is your availability and coverage?
A: You can book us from Monday to Saturday, as well as on official holidays at no extra cost. However, evening appointments will feature an additional fee. All arrangements are valid for areas within London's M25 zone.
Q: How much will the bathroom refurbishment service cost?
A: We will be able to give you an estimate for the service after the bathroom installation survey.
Q: Can you supply the materials necessary for the service?
A: Yes, the bathroom installers will supply them for you upon confirmation of the list of materials. Their costs will be added to your final payment.
Q: Do I have to be at home in order for the service to take place?
A: We recommend that you or your representative are present during the survey and the service itself. This is done to ensure that items, such as bathroom cabinets, roll holders, and towel rails, are all positioned in a way that meets your needs.