Spruce Up Your Home Or Business With Painters & Decorators In London
New tiles, plastering, touch-ups and general redecoration bring a whole new lease of life to any room. If you’ve not got the time or enthusiasm to undertake this kind of extensive work, simply give us a call. We have painters and decorators in London waiting to bring you a breath of fresh air, whether it’s for your rented property, office, or your own home. We cover everything, both inside and out, from painting and wallpapering to plastering, tiling and re-sealing.
The London Painters Can Handle Any Decorating Job!
When it comes to redecorating, a little bit of knowledge and expertise goes a long way. And it’s the same for all types of properties, whether commercial or residential – quality work doesn’t happen overnight. Fantastic decorators and painters in London will allow you to get on with your day. Keeping a property in tip-top condition requires a lot of effort, and sometimes there aren’t enough hours in the day. We can help with:
- Small Repairs and Touch-Ups – don’t let cracks and holes make your property look uncared for. Call us in to touch up faded paintwork and perform other small repairs.
- Tiling, Grouting and Re-Sealing – if your tiles are looking tired, or you just fancy a change, we’ve got tiling experts who’ll have things looking great again in next-to no time.
- High Quality Painting – refresh tired paintwork for budget-friendly rates. We also paint and re-paint furniture and windows.
- Staining and varnishing – we also stain and varnish wooden surfaces, like doors and window frames.
For more details on our various services, click on a tab below.
- Painting, both inside and out
- Tiling services for your bathroom or kitchen, including sealing and grouting
- Interior and exterior painting
- Fitting suspended ceilings
- Re-decorating – offices, retail spaces, reception areas, meeting rooms, washrooms and toilets
- Constructing or re-positioning partition walls
- Filling cracks and holes
- Touching up paintwork
- Hanging wallpaper
- End of tenancy refurbishment
- Refreshing paintwork on a budget
Homeowners, landlords and business owners will all benefit from our painting and decorating service in the following ways:
- We’re ready to tackle all kinds of jobs, from the small ones to large-scale decorating projects
- We ensure the work is completed properly with regular quality inspections
- We’ve got all the tools necessary for a thorough job, including scrapers, rollers, brushes, sanders, ladders and covers to protect your belongings from splashes of paint
- All our work is guaranteed – if you’re not satisfied we’ll come back and do it again
- The London painters and decorators are friendly, polite, tidy, and highly qualified and experienced
- We work in accordance with all current Health and Safety regulations
- We’re always prompt, and arrive prepared to carry out all the work you’ve booked us for
Fully aware of the constraints on your time, we thought we’d help save you a few minutes by answering a few common questions:
Q: How do you work out your charges?
A: For bigger projects and jobs we like to make an appointment so we can come and see what you need done. A tradesperson will come and visit your property so that they can provide you with an accurate estimate of the cost involved. Every job is different, so we can’t be specific until we’ve seen your situation. The price quoted will include labour, materials, congestion charges and parking fees.
Q: How can I pay?
A: By card over the phone, or by cash.
Q: Whose responsibility is it to arrange parking at the location?
A: While we’re working on your property it falls down to you, the client, to arrange or cover parking.
Q: In what areas do you work?
A: As long as you’re within London or Greater London, we’ve got you covered.