Garden maintenance prices
|Team||First hour||Subsequent hour||Waste|
|2 gardeners||£55||£42||up to 180l (free disposal)|
Focus on what's important and leave the garden maintenance to experts
Scheduling our garden maintenance service in London and the UK is a matter of three simple steps:
1) Contact us: Book online via our booking form or through our GoFantastic app and choose a convenient day and time at which you want the professional gardeners to arrive.
2) Meet the team: A team of 2 gardeners will arrive to receive your instructions, evaluate the work that needs to be done.
3) Enjoy fantastic results: The specialists will get down to work to restore your garden’s charming appearance. You can then inspect their gardening work to see if all is done to your liking.
Your garden – your rules. Just tell us what you need
This service is an hourly-based service and the experienced gardeners will do as much work as possible for the time booked. The team can keep your lawn ever fresh by helping you with reseeding, fertilising, watering, and weeding. The trained specialists use petrol-fuelled lawn mowers to trim your grass at a suitable height, hedge trimmers and chainsaws to prune or completely remove trees and bushes that are up to 12 feet high, uproot weeds, and remove ivy to protect your home or garden from being damaged. Last, but not least, the Fantastic Gardeners are always willing to provide free garden maintenance advice, based on your garden’s layout and vegetation.
Note: The service includes free removal of up to 180 litres of green waste. Upon your request, any extra waste can be collected and disposed by the gardeners for an extra fee.
Extra services to make your garden even more vibrant
- Landscaping: Bring your home garden renovation project to life by allowing the experts to install a fence, plant exotic plants, refresh your weathered decking, lay new turf, lay intricate patio patterns, and more.
- Pressure washing: The team will use a powerful jet washing machine to clean mud, moss and stains from your driveway, patios, garden furniture, and other various types of hard surfaces.
- Gutter cleaning: Get professional cleaning for your home’s gutters and downpipes. The skilled technicians will use an extendable wet vacuum machine to remove any leaf and branch blockages from the ground. You can see before and after photos, too.
- Waste removal: The specialists will chip the leftover green waste from the gardening work, collect it in suitable bags, and dispose of everything in an eco-friendly manner.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What are your gardening rates per hour?
A: Our prices in London are £55 for the 1st hour, and £42 for every subsequent hour. Please have in mind that we always send a team of 2 gardeners.
Q: How much will I pay if the team finishes the job earlier?
A: Should the London gardeners complete all tasks in less time than you’ve booked the service for, then we will adjust the final cost to reflect only the actual time the professionals spent on-site.
Q: Can you plant some flowers for me?
A: Yes, we can. You can personally supply all planting materials and the plants themselves. Or you can notify us 2 days in advance, and share a detailed list of all the plants and other materials you need. The gardeners will deliver them for you.
Q: Do I need to provide the team with gardening tools?
A: No. The gardeners will bring lawn mowers, ladders, hedge trimmers, chainsaws, suitable green waste bags and anything else needed to perform an excellent service.
Q: Do I need to reserve a parking spot?
A: Please do so as the specialists will need to park their van in close proximity to your property in order to quickly and safely unload their tools and equipment.
Q: Can I hire the Fantastic Gardeners on a regular basis?
A: Yes. Regular maintenance visits are available upon request. The specialists may visit you every week, every two weeks, every month, and so on, depending on your needs.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Yes, we do! You can make your booking for any day of the week. In addition, the professional gardeners can arrive to revitalise your garden in both sunny and rainy weather.
Q: Can the gardeners do any additional work, like painting a garden door?
A: If you provide the necessary materials for the job, they will be able to help you. However, for any repairs, we recommend that you use our handyman or landscaping services.