Garden maintenance prices
|Team||2 hours (Min charge)||Subsequent hour||Waste|
|2 gardeners||£87||£38||180l (free disposal)|
Minimum charge is £87 for visit of 2 gardeners for 2 hours. Every subsequent hour is £38.*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with other deals and promotions. Subject to availability.
Focus on what’s important and leave the gardening to us
Scheduling our garden maintenance service in London and the UK is a matter of three simple steps:
1) Contact us: Book online via our booking form or through our GoFantastic app and choose a convenient day and time at which you want the gardeners to arrive.
2) Meet the team: A team of 2 gardeners will arrive to receive your instructions, evaluate the work that needs to be done, and provide you with a final quote for the service.
3) Enjoy fantastic results: The specialists will get down to work to restore your garden’s charming appearance. You can then inspect the garden to see if all is done to your liking.
Your garden – your rules. Just tell us what you need
Our regular garden maintenance is an hourly-based service and the experienced gardeners will do as much work as possible for the time they were booked. For instance, the team can keep your grass ever fresh by helping you with lawn mowing, reseeding, fertilising, watering, and aeration. The trained specialists can also use petrol-fueled lawn mowers to clip your grass at a suitable height, prune or completely remove trees and bushes that are up to 12 feet high, uproot all weeds in the area, and help you dispose of lush ivy to protect your home or garden from being damaged. Last, but not least, the gardeners are always willing to provide you with free maintenance advice, based on your garden’s layout and vegetation.
Note: The service includes free removal of up to 180 litres of green waste. Upon your request, any extra waste can be collected and disposed by the gardeners for an extra fee.
Extra services to make your garden even more vibrant
- Landscaping: Bring your home garden renovation project to life by allowing the experts to help you install a reliable weed membrane, plant exotic plants, refresh your weathered decking, level uneven areas in your garden, lay intricate patio patterns, and more.
- Pressure washing: The team will use a powerful jet washing machine to clean resilient stains from your driveway, patios, garden furniture, and various types of hard flooring.
- Gutter cleaning: Get a professional maintenance and repair of your home’s gutters and downpipes. The skilled technicians will use an extendable wet vacuum machine to remove any leaf and branch blockages and provide you with before and after photos.
- Waste removal: The specialists will chip the leftover green waste from the gardening work, collect it in suitable bags, and dispose of everything in an eco-friendly manner.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much will I pay if the team finishes the job earlier?
A: Should the gardeners complete all tasks in less time than you’ve booked the service for, then we will adjust the final cost to reflect only the actual time the professionals spent on-site.
Q: Can you plant some flowers for me?
A: Yes, but only if you personally supply all planting materials and the plants themselves. You can also notify us 2 days in advance and share a detailed list of all the plants and other materials you need so that the gardeners can bring them for you.
Q: Do I need to provide the team with anything?
A: No. The gardeners will bring lawn mowers, ladders, hedge trimmers, suitable green waste bags and anything else needed to perform an excellent lawn care and garden maintenance service.
Q: Do I need to reserve a parking spot?
A: Please do so as the specialists will need to park their van in close proximity to your property in order to quickly and safely unload their tools and equipment.
Q: Can I hire the gardeners on a regular basis?
A: The specialists have a flexible schedule and can readily arrive at preferred time intervals. For instance, you may arrange visits for every week, every two weeks, every month, and so on.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Yes, we do! You can make your booking for any day of the week at no added charges. In addition, the professionals can arrive to revitalise your garden in both sunny and rainy weather.