What does the garden clean up include?
A team of at least two gardeners will come to handle your garden clearance. This service is hourly-based, so when the gardeners are on-site, they will confirm the time needed for the job based on the size of the garden and its condition. Our steps to successfully tackle your overgrown garden space are:
- Clear the areas with excessive vegetation completely;
- Remove any weeds and invasive plants;
- Trim and shape dense hedges and climbing shrubs to a presentable state;
- Prune or completely remove the overgrown trees that block the sun;
- Rotovate flower beds and other planting areas;
- Clear grass and fallen leaves;
- Remove any weeds left;
Each service comes with FREE removal of up to 180L of garden waste. More waste can be removed for an extra fee. In addition to this, the specialists will be happy to give you useful advice on how to avoid overgrowth in the future. Free quote for regular maintenance can be provided on-site, for future unwanted oversized growth to be avoided. Note that we also provide options if you'd like to only have your lawn trimmed on a regular basis, too.