Book our gardening services in Wokingham easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
This is how we carry out garden maintenance in Wokingham
Book local gardeners and put your feet up - we'll take care of the rest!
If you're busy with work and family, you might not have the time to do a garden tidy up yourself. That's why you should enlist the help of highly qualified, trained professionals in Wokingham to do it for you! Our team of two professional gardeners will always respect your wishes and follow your instructions diligently when it comes to sprucing up your garden, or simply giving it a good clean. All that's left to do is book online!
Our most typically requested garden maintenance tasks include the following, all carried out by local gardeners:
- Pruning - Pruning helps keep your garden looking fresh - avoid a dull, overgrown garden by enlisting the help of pruning services.
- Lawn maintenance: Want a smooth, freshly cut lawn to look at every day? Enlist the aid of our lawn maintenance services and enjoy a neat, beautiful lawn every day.
- Garden clearance - Who wants to sit back and relax in a garden overflowing with waste and rubbish? With garden clearance services, you can get your garden in tip top condition just before summer.
- Hedge trimming - Hedges can quickly overgrow and become obstacles for both you and passers-by: with hedge trimming services, you can keep your hedge neat and tidy all year round.
- Weed control - Weeds can attract unwanted insects and make your garden look unkempt. Keep your garden tidy with weed control services, carried out in any weather.
Other services provided alongside gardening in Wokingham
If your garden is becoming hard to control and unmanageable, let local gardeners take over and help clear out your outdoor space.
If you've got green waste lying around in your garden, we'll take care of it! We'll dispose of it safely in garden waste bags, so you can stop worrying about it!
If your patio is stained and in need of a good wash, there's no better way to get it gleaming again than with a professional jet wash! Remove patio stains and debris with our powerful jet washing services.
Prevent water damage and unsightly build-up: let local gardeners take care of your gutter cleaning needs.
Whether you need a new decking, wall installation, or even a trampoline installation, our Fantastic Professionals can help you with all your landscaping ideas and needs.
Here's why you should select us to be your gardening company in Wokingham
We bring you the best possible garden care in the form of a convenient service.
2 gardening professionals provided
This guarantees a safer, more efficient working environment.
Easy to arrange your service
Simply create a Fantastic Account and access our available booking slots.
Select the day and time that suits you most.
Bringing all the needed equipment
From tools and machines to waste bags, the gardeners will bring everything needed.
Up to 120L green waste removed for free
The green waste will be bagged up and disposed of responsibly.
Working come rain or shine
Come rain or shine, Fantastic Professionals will be there to provide gardening services - even in undesirable weather!
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
I would like to change my Garden Maintenance booking, is that possible?
Of course, just please make sure to do so no less than 24 hours before the service. This way we will have time to adjust our schedule.
What about discounts? How can I get one?
We give you £300 in credits when you become a member of the Fantastic Club. This is our premium membership and it gives you all kinds of benefits. You can book services with priority and enjoy preferential member rates.
Do I need to arrange a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to take care of that. The gardeners will be bringing a lot of equipment and tools so they need to be able to park nearby.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners just some random workers?
No, they are franchised professionals. They come fully uniformed and branded.