What does Japanese knotweed identification and treatment include?
Japanese knotweed is a rapidly spreading and growing plant, which suppresses the growth of any vegetation near it. Even though this type of weed dies in winter, in summer it can quickly reach up to 2m in height. The other danger of this particular type of weed is that it can spread from garden to garden. Its eradication requires a lot of effort, determination, and time.
If you book our Japanese knotweed removal service, you will get a free on-site survey to identify the plant. We work with special knotweed control companies in the UK because this type of weed requires a lot of attention and expertise to identify.
How does an identification service go:
- You book our service and request a free on-site inspection of the plant.
- An expert visits your property, evaluates, and confirms the presence of Japanese knotweed in your garden.
- Upon request and at an additional charge, you can receive a detailed written report about the established Japanese knotweed spread on your land. You will receive the report within five days after the inspection.
- If you wish to proceed with the removal process, you will receive an eradication plan and a quote for the service. The plan can be with a longevity of 5 to 15 years. In such a case, your report fee is deducted from the quotation for the service.
- Then, the knotweed treatment and eradication plan are applied.