Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Virginia Water
Our expertly trained technicians can help you with any kitchen appliance, be it a freezer, fridge, microwave or hob.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Virginia Water who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
Additional cleaning that we can do for you in Virginia Water
Hob and extractor cleaning
Besides oven cleaning, we also offer hob and extractor cleaning services. Simply combine them!
You can also take advantage of our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble the parts and clean everything perfectly.
We can also handle any type of cooking appliance cleaning. Appliances like refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Our expert technicians can also clean ranges from AGA, RAYBURN and other brands. No matter what your cooker is, we will make it shine
We can also provide complete range cooker cleaning services. This way it will last longer and it will work better.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Virginia Water
Using our oven cleaning services comes with a variety of benefits. Here are our top reasons for being the local favourite.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
Deep cleaning achieving fantastic results
The most in-depth oven cleaning procedure in Virginia Water.
No need to clean after us
We put in a lot of elbow grease. However, we ensure your kitchen cabinets and floor are shielded during the cleaning.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book during the weekend/after working hours?
Yes, you can! Keep in mind that weekend bookings come at no extra charge. However, after work hours, jobs are delivered at an additional fee.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.