Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What you get when you book professional oven cleaning in Farnham
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- A highly competent oven cleaning technician who is familiar with all types of cookers will be sent to your place in Farnham to complete your service. Please make sure that they have access to hot water and electricity, they will handle the rest.
- As part of the service, the technician will inspect your cooker to determine its condition. They will tell you in case they notice any kind of issue. The technician will protect the area where the oven cleaning is taking place.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
It's not just oven cleaning that we do
Hob and extractor cleaning
Yes, we can also clean your hob and extractor, which is a great addition to the oven cleaning service.
You can also take advantage of our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble the parts and clean everything perfectly.
Our appliance cleaning services can extend to pretty much all types of home appliances. Besides your oven this includes your fridge, freezer, dishwasher, dryer, microwave oven and washing machine. All appliances are inspected and deeply cleaned.
AGA and RAYBURN cookers are also in our specialty. You should definitely book us if you have one of those.
Our team of experts can also offer a thorough range cooker cleaning. This is an effective way of prolonging the life of your kitchen appliance significantly.
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Farnham
There are a lot of benefits to our oven cleaning services for you. Here are some of them.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
Timely and convenient
You can expect a prompt arrival and swift hassle-free service that solves one of the most time-consuming home chores.
No spot of grease left
During the cleaning process we ensure that every nook and cranny is taken care of.
Your kitchen is protected
We place a protective sheet around surrounding areas to make sure we won't soil your kitchen.
Arrange your service in a few minutes
Quickly customise everything around your oven clean and get an instant quote online.
A complimentary Teflon mat
We'll gift you a Teflon liner that protects the bottom of your oven or the grill racks to ensure easier cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Is there something that I need to do before or during the service?
Yes. We need hot water to remove all of the grime and grease from your oven. Electricity is necessary for testing the appliance before and after the service is done. We cannot be held liable if the cooker isn’t properly working after the service as we didn’t test it before the service commenced.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.