Book our gardening services in Ilford easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from garden maintenance in Ilford
You can have a pretty garden and save some time for yourself by hiring your local gardeners
Do you find yourself dissatisfied with the state of your garden? Worry not, because Fantastic Services in Ilford can help restore it to its former glory. All you have to do is book a gardening appointment and our professional team will arrive at your place fully-equipped to take on any task. Share your vision for the space and let us take it from there – we follow instructions closely so that the end result matches all expectations. So sit back and relax while we turn your outdoor area into something special!
Enlist the help of local gardeners for the following tasks:
- Pruning - If you've got trees in your garden but they're overgrowing, pruning is an extremely important safety measure. Not only is it essential for safety, but pruned, trimmed trees also keep your garden looking beautiful!
- Lawn maintenance - Having a well-manicured, luscious-green garden need not be a hassle. Hiring experienced professionals can give you peace of mind that your turf is being looked after properly.
- Garden clearance - If you don't have the time to clear out your garden, sit back and allow local gardeners to clear your outdoors for you.
- Hedge trimming - Keeping your hedges neat and tidy will help you to make a good impression. For those without the time or energy, enlisting the services of a professional gardening company is an excellent solution.
- Weed Control - You can't achieve an immaculate garden with an uncontrollable weed invasion! Fantastic Professionals offer de-weeding services, so you can avoid unwanted bugs, damage to your plants, and an unkempt look for your garden.
Get the package: additional services alongside gardening in Ilford
If you're going to have work done on your garden, you should make sure it's clear and tidy! Make sure to book garden clearance services with any of our other services to enjoy optimal results.
Garden green waste disposal
Green waste causing a problem in your garden? We'll handle it for you - we'll even get rid of up to 120L of green waste for free.
In case your patio or driveway seem a little darker than usual, what you need is a powerful wash. Book our jet wash service and we will restore the fresh look of your outdoor surfaces with our powerful jet wash equipment.
Prevent water damage and unsightly build-up: let local gardeners take care of your gutter cleaning needs.
Looking for ways to spice up the looks of your garden? Maybe it's time to consider landscaping as an option. Book it with your gardening service, and the technicians will give you ideas on what could be done with the space.
Here's why you should select us to be your gardening company in Ilford
We bring you the best possible garden care in the form of a convenient service.
We provide a team of 2 gardeners
This ensures work is completed in a methodical, efficient, and timely manner.
Booking is straightforward
Sign up for a Fantastic Account right now to make your first booking.
Services offered all through the week
You're free to choose when, where, and what time.
Bringing all needed equipment
All the equipment, machines, tools, and waste bags are brought by the gardeners.
120L green waste removed for free
The gardeners can bag up all of the green waste and take care of its removal.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
Can the gardeners plant some flowers for me?
Of course, this is part of their job. They can easily plant wherever you want in your garden. Simply order the plants you want to have and have them at the ready.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
How can I make changes to my garden maintenance booking?
Just log in to your Fantastic Account and go to the bookings section where you will be able to make all the necessary amendments.
What can you offer me in terms of discounts?
We can offer you to become a member of the Fantastic Club! This way you will have access to all sorts of amazing premium perks, including discount options. For starters, we will give you £300 in credits and you will be able to book some services at preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
Can the gardeners come if it rains?
Yes, they will still carry out your service even if it rains. That won't be a problem.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
Can you remove the weeds but spare the plants that I like?
Yes, the pesky weeds will be removed with utmost swiftness while the beloved plants will be spared.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.
Average service cost in this area is:£80 - £153
Nearby places we serve
Book your garden maintenance in Ilford online!
Skip the line, request and
book a service online