Have your new TV installed in 4 simple steps
TV wall mounting prices
|TV size||Number of handymen||Service time||Fantastic Club price|
|Less than 42” mounted to a solid wall||1 handyman||~1 hour||£55 per hour |
£61 per hour
|Less than 42” mounted to a plasterboard wall||1 handyman||~ 1 hour||£55 per hour|
£61 per hour
|42” or more mounted to a solid wall||2 handymen||~1 hour||£110 per hour|
£122 per hour
|42” or more mounted to a plasterboard wall||2 handymen||~1 hour*||£110 per hour|
£122 per hour
- Please have the TV and the mounting brackets available for installation when the handyman arrives.
- Minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£31+£24=£55). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
- Please keep in mind that we do not provide TV and aerial service settings.
- The spot on the wall where you want the TV installed should be sturdy in order to hold the additional weight.
- To give you a fixed quote for the service, we need to know the size of the TV as well as the type of wall it will be mounted on.
*The plasterboard may need to be reinforced with wooden implements in order to hold the extra weight of the TV.
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- - Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- - Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- - Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- - Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
A stand-alone survey fee of £25 is only applicable in cases where we arrive and are unable to carry out the work.T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
A TV installation service by reliable pros
This service is handled by dedicated specialists who know how to mount every type of TV on every type of wall. For example, walls made of brick or concrete can withstand the weight of the TV but those made of lath or plasterboard may not. That is why your TV installer will carefully inspect the wall to determine if it can bear the weight. And in case it can’t, then he can reinforce it with wooden fixtures.
Bringing all necessary tools and equipment
Your TV installer will arrive at your address fully equipped and ready for action, bringing all the needed tools for the installation of your TV and the mounting brackets. Your TV wall installer is familiar with all types and brands available on the market. To give you an example, here are some brands that you can opt for before you book your TV installation service in London: Omnimount, Sanus, Vogel's, Duronic, Ross, Ultimate Mounts, VonHaus, Peerless, AVG, One for all, Sandstorm, Proper, Meos, Lumi, and so on.
Friendly and helpful
And if you are a bit confused about what would be the best spot for your TV, then the technician will gladly give their expert opinion on the matter. After all, the technicians have installed thousands upon thousands of TVs over the years and you can absolutely trust their judgment. And another helpful thing they can handle for you is all the cable tucking. This will make your place much safer and orderly as all the cables and cords will be safely tucked.
Booking online is quick and simple
Arranging this service for your place is quite simple. You can use our online booking form to set an appointment for a day and time that suit you best. Just please make sure that you will have your TV and the mounting brackets at the ready, so the technician can install them for you efficiently and securely.
What can the TV wall-mounting specialists do for you
When the time for your service comes, we’ll send a fully equipped and experienced technician to your address who will handle all the work for you. Generally, here is what they can do for you:
- Advise you on the most suitable spot for your TV based on your needs.
- Wall mounting for TVs of every size: small (under 42”), medium (from 42” to 64”), and big (above 64”).
- Able to install all types of brackets.
- Inspection of the wall to determine if it will be able to withstand the additional weight from the TV.
- Reinforcement of plasterboard walls with wooden fixtures.
- Tucking away cables and cords to make the area safe and orderly.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do I have to supply the TV wall brackets?
A: Yes. When you purchase your TV, you should see if it comes with wall-mounting brackets. In case it doesn't include such, then you can buy them separately but make sure that they fit perfectly. In case you have no idea what brackets to buy for your TV, then you can tell us the model of your screen and we can supply the brackets for you. However, keep in mind that their price will be added to your final bill.
Q: Is there anything that I need to do before the service?
A: You can check if your TV fits the spot where you wish to install it. Also, see if there is are enough electrical sockets near that area. And please make sure that you have all the needed equipment for your TV to function properly.
Q: I am not sure what spot is best for the screen, what should I do?
A: No worries, your technician will be glad to advise you on this. There are usually 3 main things that need to be considered in this case: the wall studs, the power outlets, as well as the main viewing area that you will be using. Of course, you can consider incorporating a swivel or tilting TV mount to have more flexibility when the TV is finally mounted.
Q: What is the area coverage of the TV wall mount service?
A: This service can be booked for all addresses found within the M25 London zone.