Get your house floor plans in just 4 easy steps
Floor planning prices
|6 Bed||Call our office|
|3D Floor Plan||£10 extra|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- - Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- - Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste Removal.
- - Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- - Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).*Payment is payable on completion of the inspection, before receipt of the report.
It’s easier to sell or rent out your property with floor plans in London
You are able to showcase the place online
If you want to ensure an easy sale of a house or a faster rent-out of a property, a floor plan that features a detailed visual description of the space can be both helpful and professional looking. This way your prospects will get a feel for the property without actually being there. Which will make them more likely to want to see the place in person. That is what makes floor plans for estate agents such a valuable asset.
It is suitable for any type of property
We provide the floor planning service both for residential and commercial properties. If you are about to sell, rent out, build or lease your house or office, the architectural floor plans we create are perfect for anyone who enters the property market.
This service is easy to arrange
Use our online booking form to arrange a visit by a floor plan designer. They will carefully examine the property and take all the necessary details to design your floor plan. The service usually takes about 30 to 40 minutes depending on the size of the place. After that, you will receive the files by email and you will be able to present the home or commercial space to your prospects.
What the floor planning services include
It is always a good idea to be one step ahead of your competitors, especially in the real estate market. If you are just entering this area, to showcase a floor plan of your property can really leave a good first impression on your future tenants or buyers. Here are a few examples of what the designer can include in your plan:
- Interior walls and hallways, windows and doors;
- Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, water heater etc.;
- Amenities such as fireplaces, saunas, and whirlpools;
- How rooms are being used.
To create an architectural plan, the experienced professional will perform a series of tasks to ensure that the visual representation of your home or office is as specific as it can be:
- The designer will measure each room with a laser device. He will perform the calculations at least twice to make sure they are accurate. Sometimes the thickness of the walls being taken into account, too.
- The approximate size of doors and windows with bays is noted by the professional.
- The expert fashions a hand draft on site and after that he digitalizes it with a special software.
- This is where you come in. Try and point out if there is a shower, sink, worktop in the kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions about our floor plans in London
Q: How is the service charged?
A: We calculate your price based on the layout. If you want to book the floor planning service for a commercial property, we need to know the type of building we are going to work with and it’s size.
Q: Do you provide a same-day service? What about the weekends?
A: Yes, we provide same-day visits. And a weekend visit is possible, too. However, it all depends on our availability which you can easily check online.
Q: My property has a garden and I wonder if you include its size in the floor plan?
A: Yes, this detail can be added as we design the floor plans.
Q: How are you going to send me my floor plan?
A: For your convenience, we will send you the complete and detailed architectural plan via email.
Q: Is your company insured?
A: Of course, Fantastic Services holds a Public Liability Insurance.
Q: What areas do you cover in London?
A: We service all business and domestic postcodes within the M25 zone.