Garden Maintenance London Can't Do Without
Perfect whether you’re a landlord or homeowner who wants to keep their garden in good condition year-round, or a tenant moving house and needing to get everything in order, our garden maintenance service in London gives you the support that you need. Offering flexible appointment times convenient enough for any schedule, and work from fully trained, vetted and friendly staff, our gardening services give you back your free time and beautify your garden. Contact them here – 020 3404 3444!
Our London Gardening Services – What They’ll Mean For You
Having professional garden maintenance services to rely on means that you will be able to free up your time for the more important things. With us you get:
- Lawn mowing and lawn care, including reseeding, fertilising, watering and edging
- Weeding and weed removal
- Tree pruning and removal, for trees up to 12 feet in height
- Ivy pruning and removal
- Hedge pruning and trimming
- Garden clearance
- Leaf clearance
- A full discussion with the team before we start work so you can point us towards the tasks you feel are most vital
- FREE collection and disposal of up to 180 litres of garden waste
- FREE personalised garden maintenance tips from Fantastic Services’ experienced staff!
Why Choose Fantastic Gardeners In London Or In The Rest Of The UK?
- A team of two friendly professional gardeners who will arrive on your doorstep and view your garden with you
- Yo will then be able to discuss your needs with the specialists. They will be able to recommend the amount of time you’ll need us for
- High quality gardening services available seven days a week, no matter the weather!
- A trustworthy team of experts who are experienced and properly trained in the use of the latest tools
- We bring all of the tools needed for complete garden maintenance with us, including lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, and jet washers
Though our handy garden maintenance services are wide ranging, sometimes you’ll need help from some other specialists from the team:
- You’ll need to be present before your appointment, or at your first booking if this is a regular service, so you can let the team know your priorities and give us access
- If you can’t be present when the gardeners arrive, make sure you’ve sent them detailed instructions about what you want to achieve
|Small garden – 10-30 m2||from £49|
|Medium garden – 30-60 m2||from £85|
|Large garden – over 60 m2||from £157|
- A team of 2 gardeners is sent to guarantee optimal efficiency, expeditious results and full satisfaction.
- Minimum charge is £49 for the first hour, £36 for every subsequent hour.
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with other deals and promotions. Subject to availability.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online