Book our gardening services in St Columb Major easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
This is how we carry out garden maintenance in St Columb Major
Don't worry about buying professional equipment - trained gardeners take care of everything
Contact Fantastic Services in St Columb Major when you need to restore the presentable looks of your green space. When you book garden maintenance for your place, we will send a team of two gardeners to your address. They will bring all the tools and equipment to bring your garden to a presentable state. Just let them in and leave all the work to them. They will be working according to your priorities.
What garden maintenance tasks our local gardeners are trained to carry out:
- Pruning - Pruning is essential if you want to keep your plants, flowers, and trees looking healthy. Local gardeners will trim and cut your vegetation to keep your garden looking fresh and neat.
- Lawn maintenance - Maintain the health and aesthetic appeal of your lawn with the help of trained local gardeners - they'll trim your lawn to the highest standard, so you don't have to!
- Garden clearance - If you've got green waste, debris, or green waste left by former tenants, we'll help you clear it and freshen up your outdoor space.
- Hedge trimming - If your hedge is the first thing people see when they approach your home, it's important to keep it tidy and trimmed! Local gardeners will maintain your hedge and keep it from overgrowing.
- Weed Control - Weed control is essential for any garden space, especially if you want it to look bright and well taken care of. Weeds attract insects and can ruin any garden landscape - enlist local gardeners to help take care of any weed overgrowth.
What else we do, besides gardening in St Columb Major
When your garden is too overgrown, it needs to be cleared. And this is exactly what we can do as part of your garden maintenance service. Just add this when you book your service.
Green waste makes your garden look unkempt and untidy - let Fantastic Professionals clear it out - we'll even remove up to 120L of green waste for no supplementary charge.
Cleaning up a patio or driveway needs more than just a garden hose - you need Fantastic jet washing services! Say goodbye to dirt stains when you hire Fantastic Professionals to perform a jet wash on your grounds.
Clogged gutters can cause an array of problems not just for your home but for your health! Enlist the help of our gutter cleaning services to avoid any clogs, pests, and other gutter-related problems.
Whether you need a new decking, wall installation, or even a trampoline installation, our Fantastic Professionals can help you with all your landscaping ideas and needs.
Here's why you should select us to be your gardening company in St Columb Major
We offer only the highest quality garden care maintenance.
We provide 2 gardeners
That makes sure that our services are safely and efficiently carried out to the highest standard possible.
Simple to book
Make your Fantastic Account today and take a look at our booking slots
Available every day of the week
Pick the date and time of the day that are most convenient for you.
Bringing all the needed equipment
From tools and machines to waste bags, the gardeners will bring everything needed.
120L green waste removed for free
The gardeners can bag up all of the green waste and take care of its removal.
Service provided even in bad weather
Whether it's shining or raining, our dedicated gardeners will do the job.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Do I have to provide the gardeners with tools?
No need for that. The gardeners come equipped with everything they need to complete the service.
Can you help me with ongoing garden care?
Of course, this is something that can be easily arranged. All you need to do is to tell us how frequently you want the gardeners to come.
How many gardeners will come?
We usually send 2 gardeners to carry out the garden maintenance. We have found out that this is the most efficient way to handle garden care.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
What can you offer me in terms of discounts?
We can offer you to become a member of the Fantastic Club! This way you will have access to all sorts of amazing premium perks, including discount options. For starters, we will give you £300 in credits and you will be able to book some services at preferential member rates.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Is this service available on weekends?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You can make a booking for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Do you provide garden clearing?
Yes, in fact this is one of our main services. If your garden is very overgrown, we will be able to clear it.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.