Book our gardening services in Hertford easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Take a look at how we do garden maintenance in Hertford
Book online and send trained local gardeners to your door
Never worry about the state of your garden ever again! With gardening experts in Hertford you won't need to worry about doing a weekly garden tidy up - our Fantastic Professionals will handle everything from the tools and equipment to the work itself. To make the sure the job is done correctly, we'll always send you two Fantastic Professionals: all you need to do is book online! With just a click, you'll have all your gardening needs taken care of.
Enlist the help of local gardeners for the following tasks:
- Pruning - If you've got trees in your garden but they're overgrowing, pruning is an essential safety practice. Not only is it essential for safety, but pruned, trimmed trees also keep your garden looking immaculate!
- Lawn maintenance - Lawn maintenance isn't just about getting the lawnmower out! Trained local gardeners will keep your lawn looking fresh and bright, while keeping it healthy and free of pests.
- Garden clearance - If you don't have the time to clear out your garden, sit back and allow local gardeners to clear your outdoors for you.
- Hedge trimming - An untidy hedge indicates an untidy house! Avoid bad impressions by enlisting the help of hedge trimming services. Local gardeners will keep your hedges orderly and well groomed.
- Weed Control - You can't achieve an immaculate garden with an uncontrollable weed invasion! Fantastic Professionals offer de-weeding services, so you can avoid unwanted bugs, damage to your plants, and an unkempt look for your garden.
Check out our other services with gardening in Hertford
Is your garden a bit overgrown? No worries, just add garden clearance to your service. We've got the means and know to remove any overgrown plants and bring your green space to a presentable look.
Green waste causing a problem in your garden? We'll handle it for you - we'll even get rid of up to 120L of green waste for free.
There's more to jet washing than just brandishing a hose! Get the professionals on it to do a thorough job, and enjoy the gleaming result!
Cleaning your gutters really spruces up the exterior of any property. We'll remove any lingering debris and help you prevent water damage with our expert gutter cleaning services.
If you've got the creative ideas for your garden but you're lacking the tools, leave it in the qualified hands of our trained experts with our landscaping services.
Let us be your gardening company in Hertford! Here's why!
We only ever send the best, qualified professionals in garden care.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Booking is effortlessly easy
Get your own Fantastic Account today and start booking!
Services offered all through the week
You're free to choose when, where, and what time.
Bringing all necessary equipment
The gardeners will bring all necessary tools and machines to finish the job.
Removing up to 120L green waste for free
The gardeners will put all of the green waste in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
I would like some flowers planted, can you take care of that?
Yes, the gardeners can definitely take care of plant planting for you. Simply provide them with the plants and have them at the ready when the gardeners arrive.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
What number of gardeners will come?
We know from experience that it is best to send 2 gardeners. This way it is more efficient and they work a lot faster.
Can I make changes to my Garden Maintenance booking?
Yes, simply go to the bookings section in your Fantastic Account. There you will be able to see the booking. Make any amendments that you'd like.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Do I have to reserve a parking spot?
Yes, please make sure to arrange a parking spot near your property because the gardeners bring a lot of equipment in their vehicle. So the closer, the better.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What if the weather is bad?
No worries, the gardeners will still carry out your service even if it rains or snows.
My garden is overgrown. Can the gardeners clear it?
Yes, in fact we specialise in garden clearing. The gardeners will remove all the unwanted plants and bag them.
Can the gardeners take care of the lawn?
Sure thing, they will be happy to take care of your lawn and make it presentable and beautiful once again.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
My garden is covered with weeds, can you remove them?
Of course, the gardeners can easily remove all of the unwanted weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.