Book our gardening services in Gillingham easily online
- 1 Enter your postcode We need it to locate available gardeners near you.
- 2 Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3 Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4 Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
How we carry out garden maintenance in Gillingham
Book today and let expert, trained gardeners transform your outdoor space.
Need a garden tidy up? Don’t waste your time buying tools that you're never going to use again - book professional, expertly-trained local gardeners to do it for you. They’ll follow your instructions and provide all the equipment necessary. Fantastic Professionals in Gillingham are available 7 days a week to make your garden beautiful again - book now to give your garden a makeover: the results will be tailor-made for your needs.
Enlist the help of local gardeners for the following tasks:
- Pruning - If you've got trees in your garden but they're overgrowing, pruning is an essential safety practice. Not only is it essential for safety, but pruned, trimmed trees also keep your garden looking immaculate!
- Lawn maintenance - Lawn maintenance isn't just about getting the lawnmower out! Trained local gardeners will keep your lawn looking fresh and bright, while keeping it healthy and free of pests.
- Garden clearance - If you don't have the time to clear out your garden, sit back and allow local gardeners to clear your outdoors for you.
- Hedge trimming - An untidy hedge indicates an untidy house! Avoid bad impressions by enlisting the help of hedge trimming services. Local gardeners will keep your hedges orderly and well groomed.
- Weed Control - You can't achieve an immaculate garden with an uncontrollable weed invasion! Fantastic Professionals offer de-weeding services, so you can avoid unwanted bugs, damage to your plants, and an unkempt look for your garden.
Other services you can book with gardening in Gillingham
Is your garden a bit overgrown? No worries, just add garden clearance to your service. We've got the means and know to remove any overgrown plants and bring your green space to a presentable look.
Our green waste disposal services are ideal if your garden is full to the brim with decaying branches, twigs, leaves, and other natural debris. We'll clear out up to 120L of green waste, at no extra charge.
Do your patio and outdoor furniture seem dirtier than usual? They probably need a powerful wash. With their powerful jet wash equipment, the local gardeners can quickly get rid of all dirt.
Leaves and twigs can clog up your gutters and downspouts. This can lead to unnecessary and costly water damage. Book our quick and effective gutter cleaning service to ensure you won't have to deal with unpleasant clogs.
Turf laying, paving, fence installation? No matter your needs, Fantastic Professionals are experienced and qualified to handle any and all of your landscaping projects.
Why choose us as your gardening company in Gillingham
We bring you convenient garden care done according to the highest professional standards.
We send two gardeners
This way all the work is carried out in the most efficient way.
Booking is so simple
Access our gardening booking by creating a Fantastic Account today.
Select the day and time that suits you most.
Bringing any tools and equipment necessary
The gardeners will bring any equipment, machines, or tools required for the work.
Free removal of up to 120L green waste
All the green waste is bagged up and removed in the most responsible way.
Working in any and all weather conditions
No matter the weather, gardeners will show up to complete all required work - even in rain or snow.
Frequently asked questions
Can you please plant some flowers in my garden?
Of course, this is just one of the many tasks that can be handled by the gardeners. They can plant whatever you wish in your garden.
Will the gardeners require any tools to work?
No, they bring their own. This is a service done by experienced, fully equipped and prepared professionals so you have nothing to worry about.
Can regular garden maintenance be arranged?
Yes, this is something that you can easily arrange. Contact us today and tell us about the frequency of visitations that you would like to set up.
How many gardeners do you send for the service?
We are going to send 2 gardeners who will handle all the work. We know from experience that this way the service is more efficient.
How can I make changes to my garden maintenance booking?
Just log in to your Fantastic Account and go to the bookings section where you will be able to make all the necessary amendments.
Are there any carpet discounts available?
Such are available only to members of the Fantastic Club! You can become a member and you will have access to all sorts of perks, including discounts, for an entire year. Find out more about the Fantastic Club today.
Is a parking spot going to be necessary?
Yes, please make sure that a parking spot will be arranged. The gardeners have a lot of equipment that they need to bring to your garden so they better be able to park close.
Do you work on the weekends?
Yes, the gardeners are available during the weekends. You can book a service for Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you.
What happens if it rains outside?
No worries, your service will be carried out even if it rains. That won't stop the gardeners.
Can you clear the garden of overgrowth?
Yes, this is an essential part of the garden maintenance service. Any overgrown areas will be cleared, don't worry.
Can you handle my lawn care?
With pleasure! If your lawn is overgrown, you can trust the gardeners to take care of it.
My hedges need some maintenance, can the gardeners take care of that?
Sure thing, the gardeners know how to deal with messy hedges. They can trim them to perfect height.
It seems that there are a lot of weeds around my garden, can you remove them?
Yes, the deplorable weeds will be removed swiftly. The gardeners will show no mercy to the weeds.
Are the gardeners independent contractors?
No, they are in-house professionals. They are franchised partners who wear branded Fantastic Services uniforms.